Does the Sanwa JLF-TP-8YT Joystick at www.focusattack.com includes a restrictor plate?

Hello,

I am ready to order my parts for my first custom fighstick, but before I do, I have a quick question. Since this is my first time ordering from www.focusattack.com, I am wondering for those who have ordered from the site before, is the Sanwa GT-8F 4/8-Way Restrictor Plate included with the purchase of a Sanwa JLF-TP-8YT Joystick? The description of the stick says that it doesn’t include the wire harness, JLF CD shafts & dustwasher sets, and balltop, yet it includes Sanwa TP-MA PCB Assembly, JLF-P1 Mounting Plate, and dual dustwashers. The stock photo the the site has up for the Sanwa JLF-TP-8YT Joystick shows a restrictor plate attached. While I am guessing that a restrictor is included, I want to make be make sure before I finalize my order. Thanks.

Restrictor plate is always included.
Otherwise, the entire JLF falls apart (the restrictor clips the to the main body (black piece), and sandwiches the PCB assembly in between).

Thanks, man! Will order in a few seconds. Wished I did this a few days ago before the Shadowloo coupon expired.