Doctor Doom Combo Thread V2

Scroll up, go back pages, read, practice.

i can do the tacs before the plasma beams, i just cant get the “deadly descent” as i like to call it when you do J.M x 2, plasma beam J.M plasma beam rocks… any tips to get that to work consistently? They just seem to pop out

It’s about how many hits you get off the gun, which is determined by the opponent’s height when the beam first hits. If you only get two hits, it won’t work. I believe if you get all four hits it doesn’t work either. They have to be at a height where the beam hits near dead center of their character model. After some repetition you get an eye for when you’ve done it properly.

Hmm, I was pretty sure it did. Need to check.

I find that side TAC combo pretty consistent, but on smaller characters it’s either very tight or doesn’t work at all. Is there a more consistent similar combo other than straight dash down-forward into fly into m&ms?

After seeing Marlin Pie and Cranky’s Double Plasma TACs I decides to make these [media=youtube]0gz20d12vcw[/media] [media=youtube]YolUVVQXJjs[/media]

I know this is a really late reply but I would like notations for these.

i got to 986,800 solo 1 bar this weekend. its off of cr. H but cr.L cr.H starter still nets you 940k~

cr.L cr.H [S (instant) j.L j.6H ADD j.M/H (whiff) cr.H] x2 S (instant) j.L j.6H ADD j.M/H (whiff) cr.M cr.H [S j.M (2 hits) j.6H j.S ADD j.M/H (whiff) s.H] x2 xx 623L molecular shield xx photon array

you could also add another j.M (2 hits) and end in sphere flame and IIRC it’ll give you 904k~

the cr.H timing is kinda strict. i double tap L+M when j.6H gits and the moment i see them start to fall i press cr.H

gonna play doom the next 10 years

inspiration from sehmehnov, credit to me ;D still working on 1 mil. not sure how i can push the damage more posted this in the old thread but thot id put it here too
i dont have recording equipment but if someoned record it thatd help and its not ridiculously long for all the damage like some other caracters, tho im not complaining magneto and dante are the shit

MarlinPie’s new midscreen TAC he performed this past weekend at KOF 2. Was waiting for someone to post it to youtube. All I gotta say is…lol!

[media=youtube]Cq7LrZ_j16Y[/media]!

I’m stealing that what what what lol

I don’t see anything in the OP for throw combos, so here’s a backthrow combo with full corner carry, applicable on all characters I’ve tried it on.

[media=youtube]wHOMEg_wy0Y[/media]

EDIT: forgot the damn notation, not that it’s hard to glean from watching.

throw, f.H, j.M, j.f.H, j.S, [tridash, s.H(1), f.H, j.M, j.M, j.f.H, j.S]x 2, ender.

Looking at your video is it suppose to be this:

Down Exchange:
:l:, :l:, :m:, :m: (1hit) xx :l: plasma beam,–>:m:<–, :h: foot dive, :l:, :l:, :uf:air dash, :l:, :l:, :m: xx fly, [:m:, :m:, :f: air dash ]x2, :l:, :l:, :m: (1hit), :uf: air dash, :l:, :l:, :m:, :m:, :h: (automatic unfly), :m: (1hit), :m: (1hit) xx :l: plasma beam, delayed :m:, land, :h: molecular shield xx sphere flame??

Anyone have a wall to wall backthrow combo? I found something that works, but it’s really hard :(.

you can do the wall carry from week 1. i think you need to use hard kick tho or the HSD gets too high

Isn’t there one… two posts above your post? Or am I missing something?

Man do I feel stupid :sweat:.

Is that consistent? The one I’m doing is hard as balls, but it does more damage.

Is the situation that you are facing the corner and land a backthrow instead of forward throw? You can jump dash down forward M S right? Or just train yourself to use forward throw :slight_smile:

or learn to double tridash after forward throw, which i still need practice >.>

It’s pretty consistent, only requires a change on MODOK, as you need to do s.L, f.H after back throw and need omit a hit from the second j.M you do after the first s.M, f.H. What is the combo you’ve been doing?

Any tips on M&Ms i keep dropping it after i go into flight