Do you play your best character on point, anchor or assist?

NO no no
Its a team game form a team from front to back and verse versa

I’d say on point(Nemesis)

I play my best character second, because that is what Viscant said to do.

Shuma point and anchor depending on the matchup

I try to make every character my best character, but amongst my trio of Arthur/Ryu/Amaterasu, Arthur seems to be my strongest. But very often, when I want to practice with a character, I put him/her on point.

My anchor tends to change, but is usually Sentinel, Strange, Trish, or Morrigan. My first two characters are Hsien-ko and Phoenix Wright. Take a wild guess which one usually does best.

Then why does he have his haggar/doom 2nd?

b/c Viscant is still playing Vanilla.

"Those who can’t do, teach"
JK, but idk why he’d tell you that and not follow it himself.

I just play my best team.

My answer

Well, he didn’t tell me that, it was something he mentioned on WUSRK. As for his own team, I imagine the fact that Viscant plays a Jean team might have something to do with it.

I play my best character first, I need all my TOD swag 1,000,000 + with 1 meter combos where they can stay sexy.
Online I don’t have a best character since DOKbos are ridiculously hard for me online.

I am the best player of every character in the game. So I play my best character on point, anchor, and assist.

Because he’s playing a Phoenix team. So Phoenix goes last as the anchor. Then he has a point character that builds a ton of meter - Zero. Viscant firmly believes that Zero goes on point, so for that 2nd slot he puts Doom who has incredibly strong assists and also builds loads of meter.

Every team I play always has The Cap on it, usually Point.

All of my characters are my best, but I play jill on Point. Mainly because I want to rape the hell out of people so i can get a perfect.

I play my best character(Taskmaster) in the assist position, because thats what makes the most sense in my team. Spencer gets the most use out of Taskmaster’s assist and drones. Any zoning character + drones is a tried and true combination.

I play Tron on point because there is very little reason to play Tron anywhere else.

Against low-health point characters I’ll put her second and start the game with a crossover counter but I don’t think that really counts.

Anchor all day. Because Arthur as an anchor with Lv. 3 X-factor=beastly and has won me many a game. I feel like I’m Combofiend everytime I win with Dark Arthur.