Do you notice that there's a lot of bad or misplaced dialogue in this game?

I’ve noticed there’s a lot of bad dialogue in this game, both in the spoken lines and in the winquotes, and it kinda bothers me. Here’s just some of the stuff I noticed:

When Dr. Strange activates his level 3, he says “Astral Magic” but then says “Daggers of Denak” for absolutely no reason. I don’t know why it’s there as the daggers are a completely different move.

Shuma-Gorath says “Welcome to…!” upon activating his level 3. Then when he grabs his opponent, he says, “you’re mine!” and finally when he has them in the swirling vortex, he says “…the chaos dimension!” It seems to me that “you’re mine!” should have been the super activation, and he should be saying “welcome to…” when he grabs his opponent.

Dormammu’s time-over loss and chip KO lines are switched. When he gets killed by a chip KO, he says “regrettable”, but when he loses to a time over, he says “this cannot be!” in a pained way.

Both Wolverine and Iron Fist say “I’ve forgotten more about fighting than you’ll ever know”, except Iron Fist says it as a voiced line whereas Wolverine says it as text.

I know there’s more, but I can’t remember them right now. Has anyone else noticed this?

The only example I can think of right now is Galactus. I really never understood the whole, “How dare you. I now must squash you like the bug that you are” KO sound. I thought it was odd in MVC3, and was surprised to see it return in Ultimate. If you listen to the Galactus sound test, you actually hear one where he screams in a defeated manner. My guess is this was the *correct *KO sound for Galactus, but Capcom either forgot or didn’t care enough to add it to the actual boss fight.

I think that line was supposed to be said when you defeat his herald.

Maybe. I remember reading somewhere that the Galactus battle itself originally was supposed to have 2 separate rounds. That might’ve been what he said after his first defeat.

I believe he says “How useless” when you defeat his heralds, which makes sense at that point.