Do you ever feel ppl dont take you serious?

sadly when i got back into fighting games and 3rd strike i followed like so many others after watching Daigo vs Wong video with playing ken.

After playing a long time and finally messing around with other characters i really took a liking to remy and also the fact that not many play him.

im still working on remy im ok to decent

whenever i play @ arcade i cant tell you how many more ppl it seems play against me when using remy, i know im new to him somewhat and 1st time here in remy forum so is it me or does it just seem ppl think remy sucks and its an ez win ?

i also feel like i kinda have an advantage sometimes since most ppl dont play against remy players that much

anyways i was just curious if this is just me

having a friend who played alot of remy id probably think you were an easy win. this doesnt go to say im any good, just says that ive played against remy before.

that being said, being low tier helps people think someone is bad. play some sean and see how fast people flock to boost their ego.

At first I felt that way. After a while of playing with Remy I just got used to it. After being able to kick a good amount of ass I was I felt much better.

Since I did take playing Remy serious and didn’t care what people said, eventually I just became the Remy guy, and had no problem with that. Beating pyro’s yun did boost my ego somewhat (even if it was during casuals). Also getting Amir to take Remy for bit cause of me and ask me for tips was pretty sweet. :stuck_out_tongue: I swear he’s a beast with every char, his Remy is not that bad. Even beating 5 star with Remy in a money match.

Anyways, if you’re serious about who you pick, don’t give a fu?k what others say.

PS fu?k this censorship thing.

other than remy, who else can you guys use decently?

I do feel a little bit more comfortable playing agianst a Remy. I don’t really know why. I guess it’s because he’s kind of clamer and more relaxed in his style than other characters in the game.
I play a Necro— so maybe’s it’s because of my flying viper and auto dodge of most Light of virtues, but then agian that forces me to hover and then you can just kick me out of the sky.
makes me think

:frowning:

I’ve never fought a Remy player before but if I did I wouldn’t take him seriously. I mean a ninja vs. a frenchie…

OH NO HE DIDNT! I’ll take you up on that. For $20 at evo?

Fixed*

Being the guy that often doesn’t take people that play low tier characters seriously, I’ll let you know that I feel pretty foolish when my secondary characters can’t beat them, and I have to cycle back to my main, so just keep at it, and throw it back in their face.

When the hell did that happen? And with who? I need names.

Let’s do it. Oh and dont tell anyone about how you beat me during casuals at Evo kthx.

Haha, well it wasn’t a tourney situation, and I wasn’t like talking shit or anything, but when I have been playing Akuma the whole time, and switch to Oro against some Remy dude, it should be obvious to them I don’t take them seriously :smokin:

I wonder if that Remy dude was taking you serious to begin with or just fucking around like he seems to do ALOT when he plays you. I guess we’ll never know. Maybe he got tired of getting Perfects.

hahaha, hypothetical situation buddy. I never lose to Remy…except against you…and I think Dagger G beat me in casuals at SBO qualifies, but shhhh!

when i pick hugo and win, People always go what the fuck and get extremly pissed. Its just low tiers, nobody but other low tier pickers take them seriously.So just own them; and watch them get pissed about losing.

Favorite quotes after winning. “I thought hugo sucked?”,
“Oh my god to a fucking hugo”, “this is ridiculous”, “im quitting 3rd strike…lose to a fucking sean”

Pick sean to really make people feel like crap! :tup:

as far as remy goes i cant really do much against him except jump in parry, try to get something going

I think that’s the advantage of being low tier no one takes you seriously and they rarely play low tiers so they think they win automatically. I cant tell you how many times I beat Ken scrubs with 12 and they were like 12 wtf, and I’d beat them so bad they’d complain and not want me to use him lol can u believe that.

Yup. US players are too top tier happy.

Too true.

Granted, my main character is Ken, but I only use him in tournaments. Most the time when I play casually with friends or at the arcade I use Q or Sean and everynow and then Oro. Low Tier = Fun and amusing plus winning with them is that much sweeter when you beat some elitest who thinks he has an auto-win cause he’s using dudley or Chun.

Plus playing low tier in a way helps you understand the game more, and you never know when someone might use that low tier character competativly, so you’ll be prepared in a sense.

Actually no I can’t. It sounds like you just jacked your e-penis into your mouth.

Actually no I can’t. It sounds like you just jacked your e-penis into your mouth.