DMV/Northern VA/Shenandoah Valley

Hello! I am located in the 540, but I know there have to be others like me nearby. Looking for communities/friends in the DMV/NoVA/Shenandoah Valley area. I play all sorts of fighting games, but lately I’ve been really into Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike.

Looks like there’s a place called The Cave in Fairfax, Virginia that does Tuesday Night Fight Nights. Anyone know anything about that?

Hey man, I am also in the 540 area. Right now I’m into SFV:AE but might get intp 3rd Strike. Have you checked out The Cave yet? I used to live in that area but never went so I’m going to have to check them out.

Hey! Thanks for your reply! I have not checked out The Cave yet, I am not up that way very often. I have heard that it is pretty fun, but it looks like they prioritize current EVO rotation games. I still should give it a look.

In Winchester, the store Comic Kung Fu has Super Smash Bros Ultimate now, it looks like they had a tournament not too long ago. Not sure of the turnout.

Fireball Arcade in Front Royal has a Smash Ultimate tournament on Sep 28 at 3pm and, more importantly, a Second Impact machine, but I am unaware of turnout or any info beyond that.

Unfortunately, unless you wanna go out to NoVA (I’m in Western 540, so not often), it looks like SSBU is the scene here. Nothing against SSBU, but it isn’t SF.