DIY: Securing your loose Aluminum Bat top on your fight stick

Playing hard on your fight stick, does your aluminum bat top ever come loose? I found a solution to your loose aluminum bat top setup.

Solution:
Rubber O-ring, I purchased an assorted set from Harbor Freight for like 10 bucks.

http://mostneededtools.com/images/300-10901-640x480.jpg

How to:
-Remove your aluminum bat top.
-Remove your sanwa bat top adapter.
-Find a o-ring that has the same diameter as the shaft cover.
-Place the o-ring above the shaft cover.
-Screw the sanwa bat top adapter (hand tight).
-Screw the the aluminum bat top, until it gets tight. The best way to do this to hold the stick diagonally, hold the shaft and screw the bat top.

Photos:

Now you can use your fight stick and bat top is nice and secure and won’t come loose. :woot:

:k: + :snkb::snka::l::l: = “Kickball”

Probably gonna get flamed for this but HOW DO I REMOVE THE BALL AND BAT?

…just sharing a tip.

I dont think he meant you would be flamed for this, Thanks for the tip!

Hold the screw on the bottom of the shaft and turn…

If I have a problem ball/bat top loosening. I just use white teflon tape for air powered tools.

I tried that, it kept getting loose. I got tired of opening it up 3-4 times. This rarely happened w/ the rubber bat tops, with the aluminum one its metal to metal. That’s why I came up w/ this.

I guess that works as well.

@eJay - Props to you for taking the time to share that with everyone. And good pics too.

Thanks for the feedback :tup:

:s: :m: :snka: :s: :h:

aaaaaand google saves the day. Going to try this because its the exact problem I have.
When I screw it one its either so lose it almost feels its going to fall off, or its almost imposseble to move the stick. Thanks

LOOOOL just notice its a 3 year old thread! <3 the interwebz