DIY Hitbox Directional Input Help Needed

Hi all :moyai:

I’m making a Hitbox controller, specifically for PC, and need advice on how to program the directional buttons. I’ve tried x360ce but that requires vJoy which I can’t get to work with my controller for the life of me. The LP MP HP etc. are not an issue as you can map these in SFV itself, however there is no way to map directional inputs on a controller (you can however for keyboard).

Any advice greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

SOLUTION:

A .110 to 5-pin Conversion Harness is needed to split the 5-pin connection amongst 4 buttons (instead of joystick). No software required.

However, only .187 to 5-pin conversion harnesses are available in the UK. Can the .187 connectors be bent or fastened to fit or would replacing them with seperate .110 connectors be simple enough?

1 Like

Good to hear that you found the part that you needed.

On an unrelated note, I’m still puzzled as to why would anyone want to delete a post/thread with a legitimate question? Leave the question here (which you don’t really have a choice in anyways), post your answer/solution (which you did); that way, someone else down the line who might have the same question will already have the answer.

1 Like

Good point.

That really common, especially with new users.

You should know by now that unless you have anything useful to add to this thread or any other you should refrain from posting.
You must be new around here as well.

Who the hell you are talking to?

^

Read the rules, the thread is sticked.
Its labeled read me before posting

Have a nice day

I wont read the rules considering I’ve obviously not broken any.
Can’t say the same for your parents. Incest clearly breeds subhuman retards.

I will have a nice day :slight_smile:

oops guess I should read the rules after all

straight outta comp-- general discussion

lmao

2 Likes

Now “take” that walk.

no you