Disable email reminders please!

If I’m following a thread, I always get an email sent to me that “(Insert SRK Name) commented on (Insert thread name)”. Those emails don’t include an option to unsubscribe from the reminders. I prefer to just go to the forum and click on Notifications to see any new replies or comments to watched threads. I don’t want my mailbox to be filled with those reminders. Will there be an option to disable this without unfollowing a thread?

Also, I don’t seem to be getting “(Insert SRK poster name) liked your post” notification. Is it still working?

What? I want to ENABLE email reminders. None of the threads that I was previously subscribed to send me emails anymore :frowning:

Edit Profile => Notification Preferences

you’re welcome.

I also want a notification at the top for likes \ agrees.

I’ve done this and it still sends me emails :confused:

plz fix srk

I for one would like to see the notifications only email me ONCE until I have visited the thread again. Ya know, like it used to be. Give me a notification that there have been new posts, but not one for each and every post made. Some high-volume threads make this bloat an inbox to extraordinary extremes. Right now, it’s either get a bazillion emails or get no email at all.