Dignity caught on tape: Dudley Video Thread

hellTPM (cody) vs Sakuragi kun (dudley)

[media=youtube]3laYpRDy0Mw[/media]

Horribly bad Dudley vs Sim (LuckyD) : [media=youtube]agH1SRSFuBU[/media]

Even if there’s no talking over it, the music is always hard to hear because it’s mixed much too quietly by default both in SFIV and looks like in this game as well. First thing I did after trying SFIV for the first time was to go in to the audio options, tick back the sfx and voice to ~80%, then turn up the tv.

From Hamburg, Germany:

[media=youtube]t5yAZAmAVlI[/media] (start @ 1:20 mark)

[media=youtube]lDGQS2M1VTU[/media]

That’s a good display of what you can do off a jump in. The j.Fierce comes out nice and early or a delayed j.Roundhouse and they both combo into st.Roundhouse.

Also a good display of Cross Counter. It will beat invincible reversal moves, but not Ultras or Supers.

Ono mashes ultra on wakeup. Fantastic.

Some videos of yesterday:

Dudley vs Cody

[media=youtube]h2oLnSGv0cc[/media]

Dudley vs Ibuki

[media=youtube]QvUmPUW1uzw[/media]

it’s really nice to see you hitting those 1 frame links from the overhead…finally some decent dudley play.

Dudley vs Ibuki part 2: [media=youtube]T87BD9_k1-8[/media]

You see later on he missed the link from the overhead. The timing is really peculiar. It is VERY delayed.

yeah i know he missed some too. but from every other video, i think it’s been done once, and another one was from a counter hit. It’s good to see it done in a prerelease video multiple times. I’ve been wanting some decent dudley play, that was all.

sorry cant really hear dudley’s theme due to the jackasses slapping the hell out of the buttons on the sticks. I hate when people do that. Why cant you just push the buttons like normal people

it’s for precision and avoiding negative edge errors.

we dont smash the buttons the camara was very close to the sticks thats it…
and dont disrespec us… uploud videos take time… nex time i may not upload them.

Well, an easy solution would be to simply record a vid of just the track without you actually playing and upload it, that way everyone that wants to hear the track uninterupted will be happy, thank you, and will shut the fuck up about you hitting your buttons.

Or they could shut fuck up about the button hitting and be thankful that someone is willing to post a video rather than act like a self entitled prick.

Keep postin’ videos. It is greatly appreciated by people who count.

Numme (Dudley) vs DonkeyKnifer (Ibuki): [media=youtube]Kc2yQ1Tu7dQ[/media]

Chamoun (Dudley) vs Pancho (Hakan): [media=youtube]Iuir52TMJos[/media]

Numme’s Random Dudley Trials: [media=youtube]efQDOZ4vL_w[/media]

Oh I wasn’t being critical! Far from it! I am impressed that people are hitting it in matches already as it is a tricky link to get down!

Hey dudes. At a recent preview event in London, there was a “Bare Skank” challenge, which involved me playing 25 people using my Dudley. They had to use any one of the new characters. Anyone that beat me, got a free t-shirt!

[media=youtube]4bNC7W_tepc[/media]

And there are a bunch more videos in Hakf’s channel.

I’ll give a quick disclaimer, there was really bad lag on the TV’s, so a lot of the uber Dudley combos didn’t come out. This is why I kept missing Dart Shot -> Super, when it’s actually really easy to do! Still you can see some of his offensive pressure up close.

Also not to take anything away from the guys that beat me up good. They had to deal with exactly the same lag, so props to them!

Anyone know a video in 720p where we can see Dudley (with original color) throwing a Rose? And not the 3s characters trailer (cuz Dudley is chopped).
I’ve been looking for this but no chance so far.

Ty.