[media=youtube]ldVEnXKdE3M[/media]

[media=youtube]rgBJ9yGq84o[/media]

post will get updated

updated with Dudley Vs makoto and deejay matches

Couple matches from the PAX convention.
Dudley vs ElF - [media=youtube]cJ8_Dr2ttgY[/media]
Dudley vs Ryu - [media=youtube]ZYpOhs3dxGI[/media]
At around the 4:00 mark its Dudley vs Sagat. [media=youtube]bTrgoojWZng[/media]

aw chrst…so muhc PAX east stuff…i’ll update it once wade through all of it…http://www.youtube.com/user/FrameAdvantageDotCom#p/u if you MUST watch all the new videos. thanx for the heads up man.

Haha, heres another vid from PAX with Justin playing Dudley. Seb starting puttin vids up of him playing individual characters so idk if there will be more Dudley.
[media=youtube]setzo6PXNy0[/media]

edit- I watched all 11 “random videos” from PAX east and those were the only ones with Dudley then theres the one in this post above. If I see more of Dudley on Seb’s youtube channel ill post it up.

Maybe I’m missing it but I don’t see any Dudley vs Ryu in that second link.

yeah he mislinked. i’m watching them all and will post em on the front page once i get through. I’ll only be updating the front page until release, then i’ll only put up videos of dudley tutorials/option selects/challenges/glitches/other interesting finds. Just to keep it cleaner…and classy.

Ya I put the 4th one instead of the 3rd, here is the correct link.

[media=youtube]8pcwvqagQjg&feature=related[/media]

Another one I just found, Justin isnt playing him but he faces someone using Dudley.

[media=youtube]MZaylLoIiG4[/media]

Guy vs Dudley: [media=youtube]M_lxz5NaMXs[/media]

This guy whoever the lucky SOB is has the game and is playing online with another SOB lots of dudley footage
http://www.youtube.com/user/idontwannaholdyou#g/u

Wow good find! Definitely would also love to know how he has it…Going to enjoy watching these though, I’m so hyped for this damn game any teaser helps me get my fix haha.

it’d be fun to watch if he did something besides dragon punch all day.

[media=youtube]wz8BgmUNxRc#t=02m45s"[/media] i don’t know if it had already dissipated or he really went through it though. He can’t go through the kunai that ibuki throws in the air. So, i don’t know where his hitboxes are when he ducks, but if he really does go through the juri low fireball, i assume he can go through low tiger shots?

[media=youtube]VqSMoMHC1eM#t=04m50s"[/media] at least for low hado?

i can’t tell if he’s ducking or just dashing there. what do you guys think?

Edit: definitely goes through both tiger shots [media=youtube]fns6YNT2IpU"[/media]

Yeah I think Mr Gotch said his duck goes through all fireballs.

yeah, i guess if you aren’t including the kunai…which isn’t technically a fireball but has similar properties. I thought he meant “projectiles” but his duck doesn’t have invulnerability to kunai. There were some people asking about it a couple pages back so i thought i’d post some confirmation. I’m guessing that Dudley’s duck can go through cody’s rocks? i haven’t seen any video regarding that.

From what i’ve seen, i guess that his head is vulnerable during the duck? So, does this mean Akuma’s Air hados and Gouken’s angled hados as well as Sakura’s AA ultra can hit Dudley during what’s considered dudley’s fireball invulnerability frames? I think of it like Gief’s head during Lariat in sf4.

It probably has the same properties as Balrog’s TAP. Sakura’s might not hit since it’d be going upwards with an increasingly smaller hitbox and not vice versa.

Is there a video where dudley’s theme is playing in an actual match without anyone talking over the sound?

Cody vs Dudley: [media=youtube]yHDQIrqeWaw[/media]

[media=youtube]5b7jJqcCaJk[/media]

Dudley Vs Dudley

Dudley’s theme music :smile:

check the OP before posting videos please. there’s no need to fill up the thread with videos already posted.