Dhalsim General Thread: The Longer it Gets, the Harder it Hits

Thread title is horrible.

Can someone explain to me the white eyes? I thought they meant either evilness like Bison’s eyes are white for example.

I’m open to suggestions.

His redesign, really makes me wish capcom where brave enough to pulk the trigger with ryu and Chun

There isn’t an official definition. Sagat also has a white eye. Bison’s eyes glow though, and that’s evilness.

Needs to be something simply and iconic like “Meditate and Destroy: the Dhalsim Thread”.

I like basic bitch Chun. She basic

They even changed his painting/tattoos. I think the third eye spot is new and having it on the body at all.

Needs to be something really tacky like Hippity Hoppity Punjaabi: The Dhalsim Thread

I’ll wait for some more suggestions and then change it. If you think it should be changed ASAP, then you can change it to your will.

Yeah, I was just gonna mention the body art. The attention to detail is off the hook with this character!

“making scrubs cry since '91” would be my choice

Yeah i agree with this 100% but add cammy to, what a complete waste

What is that shit on the floor dhalsim is doing it dont seem to hit?

V-trigger only causes recoverable health damage. Does it at least cause blockstun/hitstun? At first I thought it’s supposed to shut down part of the stage for some time and help with zoning. Or maybe it’s at least unblockable or unavoidable damage so if you choose to rush down dhalsim you’re risking a lot of health potentially.

Dhalsim looks like a BEAST in this game. He has so many weapons now, and his zoning seems to have improved tremendously, as well as his defensive options.

That would be the best thing ever in a fighting game! I don’t think it puts you on block or hitstun, but gradually lowers your health. Akin to Gen’s countdown Super in A3.

So we have to pay to get Ryu to grow a beard yet Dhalsim’s comes free of charge?

…Eh.

Aside from that… seems someone took a few aggression notes from SvC Chaos.
And that flame carpet indeed looks like a Damage-over-Time. Wonder if it has any other benefits (or detriments for the opponent).

Ya, they should have given her a beard.

I don’t get this.

As @“DevilJin 01” has stated, some of us like basic characters who don’t have to rely on any fancy new tricks to win, just good buttons - which is interestingly what Cammy and Chun are.

I basically see bearded Ryu and sexy outfit Chun Li as their true new looks. The default is just to keep something familiar for the fans.

Sim’s design is fantastic. I think he will be more aggressive this time around.

How does everyone like “The Longer it Gets, the Harder it Hits: The Dhalsim Thread” as the new thread title?