Demon Setup

OK i want to know how i can get someone into the demon setup meaning (u know when u do the infinite setup with cyc. and u superjump and throw demons and they get hit and bounce back up) :tup: thats what im talking about how can u setup up for that by yourself or with anyother assist i can only do it with hulk,clops,ruby heart,doom in corner,sprial but its getto. anways please dasrik can u help me out i hope u know what im talking about cuz im have alot of new ideas dealing with the setup please post ur thoughts or ideas for the setups thanks.

For the last time…

THE INFINITE IS NOT WORTH IT.

I’m not answering this question.

oh no i wasnt talking about more setups for the infinite i was saying just setups for the first bounce from the infinite setup i dont do the infintes i just do combos off the first bounce from when they get hit by the demons thats all. i was just wondering if u knew anymore methods of getting good air combos off with blackheart thats all my mans. lol like for example i do c.lk,mk+hulks anti air then after the assist hits i do a lp inferno they come flying down i otg w/c.lk s.mp sj.magic series something like that. hope the example helps out peace dasrik.

Good aircombos are SJ.Jab -> SJ.Short xx Airdash, SJ.Jab -> SJ.Short -> SJ.Strong. In the corner, you can tack on SJ.Forward -> SJ.Fierce at the end (Fierce won’t connect, but the demons will be coming from behind as they get up); otherwise, you can only go for an airthrow.

Going for SJ.Forward outside of the corner is suicide, but most people don’t know this.

Of course it is. Do as many as you want to burn meter without undizzying, then do whatever setup you fell that is good to tag in your deadliest character and burn all that meter.

The guy who plays against me does infinite sometimes, if he has one bar or less, lots and lots of hits, then some weird combo with Infernos, cyclops and HK demons, tags in Cable, kills my first character and does the guaranteed GB for 50% plus damage on my second character. That’s practically ggpo out of a demon…

You probably can do stufff like that to bring in Sentinel or whoever, using the meter to toss out good damage. I know you give meter to the opponent, but I think that it is worth it to trade this for one and a half dead characters for your opponent. And sometiems you opp already has 5 bars, so you lose nothing by doing the inf.

Okay, fine. It’s worth it with BH/Cable/Cyclops. NO OTHER TEAM. Regardless of how elite you think you are, it is too much work for not much damage, and don’t forget you are giving MORE meter to the opponent than you’re getting. So unless you have a plan to kill Cable (ie. guard break that you’ve described), don’t do it.

You can tag to Sentinel if you want. Whee, do your fast fly combo for 11 pixels of damage. Seriously… it’s not worth it.

My main point was exactly that. It is useful for BH/Cable/Cyc.

But tag to Sentinel can also be a good idea. In the corner, you do tag, big air combo, unblockable, whatever (kills anything). You may do tag, RP, HSF, DHC (or tag again depending on your needs at the time).

IMO, doing damage worths more than giving bars to your opponent. There are several situations in which it is good to kill an opponente, even id ]f this means that he’ll have 5 bars after it (I would kill Storm and let Magneto and Psylocke with 5 bars, against my unblockables/GBs, no doubt about it) and many times your opponent already has 5 bars.

I dont think that the infinite should be used everytime, but I do think that it is an option to be considered, if it will allow to do a 100% that can’t be done otherwise. After all, not everybody plays Sentinel… :slight_smile:

Wow! I Can Hardly Understand Why Do Any Black. Player Try To Do An Infinite With Black. As Matter Of Fact I Hardly See Magnetos Pull Infinites Unless They Are Loosing Badly. Unlike Any Of The Other Character’s Infinite, Black Gives Your Opponent A Shitload Of Supermeter By The Time You Throw Your Third Row Of Demons. So Understand That Blackheart Is A Limited Character, Meaning That He Has Limited Mobility, A Very Limited Combo Ability, Low Defense, He Is One Of The Biggest Characters In The Game And To Top It Off You Guys Want To Give Your Opponent 5- Supers So He/she Would Have Even More Advantages So They Could Defeat You Like Dogs!!!

I Don’t Get It.

So I say it again. You do the infinite because, if you have few bars and Cable on the team, after you’re done your opponent will have, at best, half a character with a full assist (oh, yeah, and the oh so feared 5 bars). Very useful, especially if your opponent already has several bars (he loses half the game and gains nothing). At worst (for your opponent) the infinite means ggpo. Pretty useful IMO.

edit: Or, if you have Sentinel, you may do tag in, big combo, unblockable, nigh combo (kills) , repeat and go killing the opponent as long as you want. Very good against several teams, but this is more theory fighter to me since I do unblockables wrong all the time and my BH opponent does not play Sentinel.

In short, if you have Sentinel or Cable in your team, the infinite can be really useful. If you’re playing BH/Mag/Storm (yeah right) maybe not so much :slight_smile:

Mega, i understand what you are saying but you must erase from your mind black infinite cause when you are playing you are going to find many chances in which to pull off the infinite, and as i can tell you from experience you’ll always go for the inf. when you see a chance; whether is beneficial to do it at the time or not. the bottom line is that the infinite can be effective only on certain occations but in the heat of battle you’ll go for the inf. everytime. So, take my advise and don’t think of doing the inf. and you’ll discover that black’s game can be more effective without it.

I see. Well, I really don’t play BH ( I play against it) so that is why I am not affected by the psychologal effects of the infinite, but your argument seems pretty reasonable to me.

I thik that a good idea would be to start playing without too much reliance on the infinite and, after the player is used to BH’s overall game, add it as an option in the right situations (such as the one I described).

Like my opponent, plays always BH/Cable/Cyclops. If he feels like playing other team he will probably do the infinite out of habit if BH has one or 2 bars, and even with a tag combo this may be a bad option (depending on the team, opponent’s team and yadda yadda) :slight_smile: