Deleted OP. Fuck you bums

Deleted.

Hey this is pretty good. Looking forward to the finished product. Is there any particular con you’re taking this to?

Thanks, I had planned on going to Kumite in Tennessee but my job changed so I am now trying to get to Winter Brawl in Philly. I do compete here in Louisville at local tournaments, so I may get it wear it then.

Very nice. I suppose a fighting game tourney is more appropriate for a cosplay like this. Is that you as Kitana in your profile picture?

I dont know if thats you in your avatar, but are you going to dye your hair blonde?

Yep! Been a fan of hers since she debuted in the series :slight_smile:

Yea it’s me, but I am going to wear a blonde cosplay wig I found online, it is her exact hairstyle to a tee.

Looks great, can’t wait to see the end result.

I still remember when my Uncle gave me his copies of Mortal Kombat II and Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo for SNES. The good ol’ days. I always thought the ninja chicks were pretty cool but my favorite will always be Kung Lao.

If you have a cosplay page on Facebook or something I’d follow it. I always like to support up-and-comers in that type of hobby. Especially since you cosplay fighting game characters those are usually my favorites.

Awesome! @RocketUppercut here is my FB album of all pics, there were too many to post here lol
Street Fighter 5 Karin Cosplay Project Album

-insert inappropriate comment- come at me @d3v #SwiftRage

My wife is putting together a Karin outfit as well. Might I ask where you got the wig from?

I’ll have to check this out when I get home. Fuck web filters at work. So glad SRK is still fair game here.

If all else fails you can put on a feathered hat and a stache then do your best hook impersonation, “bring me Peter pan!”

Hi, here is the exact one I bought: Blonde Spiral Cosplay Wig

Outstanding. Thank you so much. I can’t wait to see it completed.

It looks great, I can tell you’re passionate about the character!

Also, I know d3v is a mod but is d3v like the main mod or what?

Since 1993 when it came out in the arcades?

Lol yea it’s true I’m THAT damn old! I was 9 when she debuted and very much a character loyalist :slight_smile:

@d3v has the biggest D, you gotta challenge the big dude in jail all dsy every day.