Definitive Retail Playstation 4 Arcade Sticks List with Info/Facts/Photos/Advantages/Disadvantages

Let us just hope future fighting games will allow us to remap it. I know for a fact BlazblueCP Extend lets you do this. I am just one of those players that constantly press reset while in training mode or challenge/trial mode.

As others have pointed out several games, for some reason, actually use the stupid touchpad for actually useful functions that cannot be remapped to other buttons. Now if you’d said that the inclusion of a ‘Share’ button (which every PS3/PS4 Hori product features) is pointless and/or superfluous I would have created dummy SRK accounts just to ‘Agree’ with you more.

Hey guys, I searched the forums & used google’s “site:” search before asking so please don’t get my throat :’( Does anyone have any details on the HORI Dead or Alive 5 “I’m a fighter” arcade stick for PS3?

more specifically if it is common ground?

Check the Hori RAP thread. It’s there.

-Added Hori Fighting Stick Mini 4
-Added Hori RAP.V Hayabusa (version2)

It’s really weird, but I guess the new RAP.V Hayabusa has the exact same name as the original. I’ll be listing it as “version2” when applicable. As if Hori’s naming scheme wasn’t bad enough, now they’re going to name a stick that is likely exactly the same as a previous one except for the buttons the same as it’s previous version.

:-/

Also, I could use suggestions for how to start ordering these sticks. Should I do it alphabetically or by order of release etc? Alphabetically by company/model may be best and easiest to navigate and maintain. Open to suggestions.

-Added Mad Catz SFV TE2 Ryu to the TE2 list
-Added Mad Catz SFV TE S+ in a new section and filled out information
-Put stock photo of Madcatz SFV TE2 Chun-Li on the TE2 list instead of promo photo that existed previously
-Alphabetized the sticks by company and model for easy organization
-Added spoiler tags to details of each stick and added a list of all sticks covered at the top of the post

@FrankCastleAZ, you missed one. The Hori RAP.4 Kai Silent.

http://www.amazon.com/Arcade-Silent-Fight-Stick-PlayStation-4/dp/B015PRGF06 (actual photos)

This list is getting pretty fucking crazy/long tbh…

-Added Hori RAP.4 Kai Silent
-Made huge edits to previously missing or unknown information on a lot of the sticks on the list
-Added a few mostly obvious assumptions (labeled as such) on information for sticks that have yet to be released
-Added a link to @yoooooon 's step by step on adding diodes to VLX for multimod

So I did! Sweet thanks for the heads up @General_Awesomo
Now added. :slight_smile:

I think the SFV Ryu TE2 should have its own section since it was rebranded the TE2+ and has a few more features than a regular TE2. Just my thoughts though.

【PS4/PS3/PC対応】リアルアーケードPro.V サイレント HAYABUSA

So a Silent Version of the Hori RAP.V Hayabusa (version2) is coming soon.

This is getting confusing, pretty sure you don’t have this one yet.

also, there is a huge difference in this version.

this stick has X-input! that means that you can play Street Fighter on both platforms flawlessly with no other software.
EDIT: Street Fighter V to be exact

-Resized all photos from 500x500 to 300x300 because the page was getting a bit crazy with all the images
-Added stick company names/models to each photo mainly to prevent further confusion from Hori’s stick naming scheme
-Added Hori RAP.V Silent Hayabusa (version 2)

I’ll review info and consider it. The main thing that groups sticks together is the base itself and that itself seems unchanged.
The Hori sticks are the same base and PCB (DoA5LR with analogs, Silents with optical and pads, and HRAP.V Hayabusa v2s with Hayabusa buttons) and I still have those in the same category for now because the base and PCBs are the same.

The facts that it has a touchpad with revised turbo area, and will likely have a revised PCB makes me agree with you and lean towards it’s own category especially if all TE2s use this new TE2+ format with changes.
For now though I don’t know if it’s worth it’s own category and I’ll probably end up separating once more TE2+s are released.

I do appreciate your suggestion and thanks for your input. :slight_smile: <3

EDIT - I might just break down and do an individual one for each stick so I don’t have to separate information in the details. We’ll see how things look in another month or two.

Thanks for the heads up on this. It’s been added.
ANOTHER Hori stick being released with the same exact stick as a previous version but with Hayabusa buttons.

This was the straw that broke my organization scale’s back and made me start marking the photos with the model names.

Thanks for this info. I remember seeing it but didn’t remember to put it as a different feature when listing it.

The amount of input you guys have given has been great so far and it’s much appreciated. I hope all stick buyers/users/collectors/modders can utilize this list to their advantage. If you have helped contribute information or shared knowledge, you should be proud of yourselves. <3

My friend. You are doing some really nice work here. I appreciate it as I’m sure others do.

-Added photos in 2nd spoiler for Hori BlazBlue CPE including stock/promo photos, and photos of the box, top, back, and interior by users @does & @nsdothack
-Added photos in 2nd spoiler for Hori Fighting Stick Mini 4 including stock/promo photos
-Added photos in 2nd spoiler for Hori RAP 4 Premium VLX Kuro including stock/promo photos, and photos of the box, top, and interior including mods for Sanwa and Seimitsu from users @ShinMagus @singlongkuen @Darksakul and @terrficspller
-Took photos from @yoooooon 's Hori RAP 4 Premium VLX dual modding guide and rehosted them with thread format background for archive/2nd host reasons and put it in a 3rd spoiler section under PCB area

Basically, a SHITLOAD of photos have been added to the first 3 sticks on the list.
Go back to OP and take a look at the format with multiple spoiler areas and lmk what you think.

I’ll slowly be going over the entire rest of the post and separating each individual stick by itself, as grouping them together based on the base and PCB is becoming more difficult as time goes on (especially with Hori’s naming schemes and consistent recent use of the same base and now multiple versions of TE2s).

I’m cool with that format. Seems really clean to me.

-Began making separate categories for all the various Hori RAP sticks with the same base starting with the not RAP branded DoA5LR stick
-Added 18 photos (rehosted/resized/labeled/etc) in 2nd spoiler for Hori Dead or Alive 5 Last Round Arcade Stick including stock/promo photos, and photos of box, front, bottom, interior, PCB via user @Chikalin

This is going to be a long process, but worth it.

I should also at some point make a .zip or .rar photo archive of everything in the main post, so if something were to happen to me you guys would have the photos. They’re all currently being hosted on my server, so if I die, goodbye photo archive lol.

-Separated the Hori RAP 4 Kai and Hori RAP 4 Kai Silent from the remainder of the similar HRAP bases and gave them their own space
-Added 15 photos (rehosted/resized/labeled/etc) in 2nd spoiler for Hori RAP 4 Kai including stock/promo photos, and photos of box, front, bottom, interior, PCB via users @Rudeshadow @rtdzign & @vash254

If anyone has photos they’d like me to put up of their PS4 retail stick before or after mods please PM me

I’m really curious about the TE2+ … I have a Te-S Chun Li and a SFXT VS stick for 360…
Never used a TE2 and I am wondering if the TE2+ is a sound investment.

So without using 3rd party software, the only way to play Street Fighter V (pc) is thru an X-input controller?
Excluding keyboard of course.

As of this time, yes.