Defeating Gill's Thong Sporting Ass

Ive beaten Gill with Urien a few times just using RH tackle:lol:

Doesnt work every time though, like the Chun Li trick. It depends on the mood Gill is in:lol:

I think the easiest way to beat gill is to use Q. Just get one knock down and do the Capture and deadly blow with roundhouse and then do ex dashpunch, then whenever he wakes up again, do another Capture and deadly blow, he always tries to block the capture and deadly blow grab on his wakeup. I usually just turtle until i get a free kara throw, then i just do a Cap&deadly blow as he is getting up so he blocks first thing after wakeup. In the corner do Capand deadly blow, ex dash punch, then a standing Jab to Reset Gill, then do another capture and deadly blow so once he lands from the reset, he will block. I’ve done this ALL DAY on a lvl 8 difficulty Gill.

It depends on who you are playing as.For DA GAME,he normally uses Chun-Li by applying pressure on him,locking Gill down with cr.Fierce XX Spinning Bird Kick.If Gill messes up,DG can nail him with a super.Gill has bullshit priority over supers.He’ll do that low Short,low Forward chain combo constantly.Plus he can grab you out of a super like Chun’s SAII.If you stick with the SBK strategy then you have it made.

denjin Ryu after he resurects, just do middle hurricne, denjin him and srk.
beat him with s.strong, then dp. it’s mad easy.

being the bored person that i am

AI Gill will ALWAYS go for a cr. short or cr. lp if you walk towards him. Exploit that and punish.

Remy’s Blue Nocturne > Gill.

digging old thread up lolol
doesn’t Gill have a glitch where u just knock him down, soon as he wakes up, land the falling motion of the universal overhead and when u land, do a high priority attack (e.g. shoryuken)

[media=youtube]e70Ge36Akq8&mode=user&search=[/media]

Beating Gill on 8 star difficulty with Twelve wasnt hard at all, I guess i was lucky.
What i do is pick SAIII and turtle till i get super then when i am Xcopy Gill i just get close to Gill and spam his crouching Fierce until it hits and do that 2 headbutts.

Yeah, not really a glitch, he just tries to counter it msot of the time, and gets stuffed by the shoryu. A big part of beating Gill is just finding certain pattens/moves to repeat over and over. He falls for certain shit almost indefinitely.

Also, this thread helped me beat Gill with all the crappy low tiers I know nothing about so thanks!

now this time i won’t talk shit
waqs in rb told me when using ken, uoh(he’ll block)then double shoryu
i hate him every one else is easy on 8 stars but i hate facing him i play gouki and ken most times, i played makoto, it’s like his mum kept him from hitting girls.

just repeat rh hurricane with gouki. as soon as one stops, start another. he’ll try to punish but just get hit. Also demon flip throws on wakeup are good. He just stands there. Lastly, if you cancel a normal into RD, he’ll just stand still and block.

The UOH into shoryu works too. He usually tries to punish but gets hit by the shoryu just like the spamming hurricanes.