Dee Jay's New Summer Vacation Costume

The eye bulging thing is something almost everybody does when they get hit. Hit most of the cast with Ken’s U1 and you’ll see what I mean. I think Blanka and Rufus are the most exagerated. The girls and super serious guys (Ryu Sagat, etc.) don’t really have that animation though.

I feel bad for you guys I really do. I’m glad I dropped this game after AE.
This is all I can see with this costume

I’ll just be over here with ST, where things are safe.

I’m not saying you’re wrong just saying I’ve honestly not heard that before. And yea he’s not the only character that happens to.

Lol…yeah…I know…sall good.

The costume will probably look better in a color that’s not neon green. Seems like every character has some sort of derpy costume one way or the other. We just finally got ours. Dee Jay has no bad costumes, well, until this rolls out. But I’ll probably still use it, for the goof factor. Looks ridiculous.

That’s actually what I started saying too! Haha, I wanna see it in a slew of different colors before I completely pass judgement on it.

i just…wow.

At least I was right in saying the watermelon pants weren’t intentional…

heh…

dat goatee tho…

I didn’t even notice the goatee till now, haha.

Deejay at his HIGHEST level

Honestly, I think without the extra stupid stuff attached to it( the peace sign necklace, the “banana” belt, the whoopi goldberg hair) it wouldn’t be too too bad…
Also might look better when not the color scheme isn’t the Jamaican flag on high saturation filters…

im thinking the colors might look cool. i want to see em already

over 9000

yeaaaah its a bit much. i for one, tweeted combofiend and capcom unity about it.

really seeing it, its the Hair thats the worst part of it. just looks too crazy big.

Some the colors are neat, remind me of smoothie flavors and shit lol

OMG color 22. WTF.

Once I see them all, I’ll make my decision, but as for now, no way.

Really like the 22 color concept, wish all costumes had it…

i should take pics, but im lazy. most of them are meh, just nice gradients/mixes on some colors.

screenshots plz

lets not forget that street fighter is based on stereotypes.