Decapre's Cannon Strike & Spiral Arrow - Hit & block advantage charts

The jumps are the same total speed because Decapre has 5+35, Cammy has 4+36. Was your test using the record feature?

When making the charts above I stepped through this animation several times, which is what’s leading me to say she has 5F prejump:

Yeah i used the record feature. I just did another test with viper thunder knuckle, same results. Only think i can think of is that her last prejump frame removes her hurtbox or something.

that’d be easy to prove though.

setup move that will hit 4f after decapre gets up from knockdown with the last active frame, hold up. if air reset her jump is 4+ if she has a magical invincible frame then it’ll whiff, if it’s 5+ she’ll get hit grounded.

Tested with rolento c.jab. Only has one active frame. Made it hit on the 5th frame after decapre wake up. Used reversal DP and c.mp to confirm the timing.

She got air reset every time, so she is airborn on her 5th jump frame. I paused the game several times just as she was getting it or just before, and it 100% looks like she is still in her prejump frames. Thats why the in the gif above it looks like she has 5prejump frames.

Ok I did some more testing and yeah I confirmed the above. I had Vanilla Akuma do a far hk -> cr.mk link. Far hk is +5 on hit / 0 on block in Vanilla. As Decapre I blocked the far hk standing, then held up to jump out of the cr.mk. At this point, if Decapre gets hit grounded then she has 5 prejump frames, otherwise she has less. Here’s what it looks like:

First active frame of Akuma cr.mk:

She doesn’t get hit - Akuma’s foot passes right through her.

so is 4f prejump?

Yeap. Visually it looks like 5F but it behaves exactly like a 4F prejump. I edited my first post to fix up the numbers.

Thanks for all the work on this Teyah/exploid, really cool/useful stuff across the board.

@d3v‌ can you sticky this