[Dec 18, 2012] Final Round Arcade Monthly Clashes (Miami, FL)

Final Round Arcade will be hosting monthly tournaments starting Saturday, Jan 14. The games will be SSF4 AE2012, UMVC3 and KOFXIII singles.

KOFXIII:
[INDENT=1]2 out of 3 double elimination tournament. Winner must keep same team and order. Loser may switch team and order. Losers and grand finals will also be 2 out of 3 matches due to time constraints.[/INDENT]
SSF4AE2012:
[INDENT=1]2 out of 3 double elimination tournament. Match winner must keep same character (ultra may be changed). Loser may switch character and ultra. Losers finals and grand finals will be 3 out of 5 matches.[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1] [/INDENT]
UMVC3:
[INDENT=1]2 out of 3 double elimination tournament. Match winner must keep the same team and order. Loser may switch team. Losers and grand finals will be 3 out of 5.[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1] [/INDENT]
Schedule:
[INDENT=1]All sign-ups will begin at 2pm. KOFXIII will begin at 3pm. SSF4AE2012 will begin at 5pm. UMVC3 will begin at 7pm.[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1] [/INDENT]
Fees:
[INDENT=1]$5 door fee. ALL FIGHTING GAMES WILL BE ON FREE PLAY FROM 1PM UNTIL THE END OF THE NIGHT. CVS2 anyone??[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]$10 for AE2012[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]$10 for UMVC3[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]All pots will be split 60/30/10.[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1] [/INDENT]
2012 is going to have an exciting tournament season and we want to help the south FL scene stay as sharp as possible. Whether your an FR regular or not, come out and test yourselves against some of the top players in FL. Tournament will be streamed by Final Round Arcade. Starting in March SFvT will be thrown into the mix. As always, your comments and suggestions are appreciated.

MiamiX-Alex

[INDENT=1] [/INDENT]

No KOFXIII?

Well if there is enough demand for the game I have no problem adding it to the line-up. Especially since it’s an evo game now. I need to know that more than 5 or 6 people will sign up for this though.

MiamiX-Alex

What system are the games for?

All on Xbox 360

kof xii side tourney at 3 pm.two bucks to the pot winner take all double elim.Winner keeps same team and order loser can change the team and or order.

www.twitch.tv/Ashenar for the tournament stream.

ugh due unfortunate circumstances I may not be able to join this time around