DB's Template/Artwork Thread

Thats fine im not 100% sold on the original art so I guess you can put me on the list for
Fightstick pro street fighter x sanrio DB edition art

DB Edition? Lol. I’ll see what I can do.

DB=donkeyblonkey haha

Hey DB–pretty sick artwork!

I’d like to see what you can do with a SF x Sanrio as well. Just got the WWE Lawlstick. Art is worse than I expected…

Are you still taking commissions? I got a WWE Brawlstick that I just got around to putting Sanwa parts in and I’m having trouble finding art that I’d like on it.

<blockquote class=“Quote”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/76428/sldr23876">sldr23876</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>Are you still taking commissions? I got a WWE Brawlstick that I just got around to putting Sanwa parts in and I’m having trouble finding art that I’d like on it.</div>
</blockquote>

PM with details. I have been pretty lazy with my commission if I must say.

Are you taking requests at the moment? I’m looking to do my first stick (Qanba Q4RAF).

Not at the moment. I can put you on the long waitlist just to put you in queue.

I would like a Kanji one or a E.Honda one thaaaaaaanks

I’ll put you on the waitlist :wink:

Hi! I was wondering if it was possible for you to do a Cody one for a Qanba Q4RAF. I see that there is a waitlist and I am more than willing to wait. Its my first arcade stick and I like your artwork

I’ll also put you on the waitlist lol.

I’ll be getting an arcade stick soon, and I’d love some custom art for it. Specifically, one featuring Cassandra’s Soul Calibur 3 design for the Hori RAP VX SA Kai (Xbox 360 button labels). I understand there’s a waiting list, and work of your quality takes time. I’m completely okay with waiting. Thank you so much in advance!

Update - a friend of mine actually made some art for my Brawlstick for my birthday, so can you make the art I requested for an SFxT Fightstick Pro instead? ^^

Put you on the waitlist.

Yeah sure.

Hello , i just wanted to ask, if you could do an artwork for me please? :slight_smile:

greetings Ressless

What type of art and on what template?

Lately I’ve been enjoying some R&R, so can’t guarantee that I’ll start on commissions right away …

Hi, if you are still doing templates I’d like one

Hi, just wondering if you were still making templates? If so, I’d like a spot if there’s one open. :slight_smile:

I no longer do stick arts for the time being. A little jaded with the hobby and too busy with other priorities sorry.

I might return in the future but don’t take my word for it :wink: