DaYDreaM Super Scrull grab loop tech

How do I stop them from rolling out in the middle of the tenderizer + drones. It seems to happen at random for me and I am not sure what I am doing differently when it does and doesn’t happen.

Its a timing thing. For timing what I do after the air combo when Skrull lands I push three buttons, 2 ATK and the assist button, right after I push those button I start mashing the light atk. If your hand eye is good enough, you can do the medium grab when you see them roll. The worst thing that can happen is that they jump and the drones will still be there.

That’s what I have been doing, right when I land I mash the L Tenderizer while also hitting a 2nd attack + assist on the very first button press to get the drones + dash before it. It is only working about 50% of the time.

Also, after the very first rep, when they back tech on the 2nd rep I am usually not close enough to the wall to catch them (I am doing the vartion with dash, L Tenderizer, dash, S, air.M, air.M, air.H, air.S, dash+drones, L Tenderizer after the command grab).

I hit M,H, and Assist when I land and then I start mashing L. A standing L comes out before the tenderizer comes out. Just keep practicing till you get comfortable with the timing.

Does no one read through the stuff on the forum to see what has already been found?

[media=youtube]kEFkyr8r5XI[/media]

Ala May 2012

Posted here:

Also, just so you can use this more:

Anything in that post that has (EGB) next to it will work for this tech.

Like I said to the youtube comment you left me “
[LEFT]Sorry that you are upset, but I found this in regular mvc3 using sentinel. I said that in the original loop video I made. No offense but yours shows no set positioning, there is a part that they can forward air tech to get out. If anything this video shows how to make it concrete.” [/LEFT]
and if you look at what KLEPTO put in the thread you see someone doing something just like the loop in regular mvc3, if anything OMG123 should be mad.

I know the bounce rules were also very different in MvC3 as you were able to do this: [media=youtube]WELc7zIcr8A[/media]

Anyway, the thing about it is just months old tech being presented as new with someone’s name on it. Happens all the time and its just silly.

I’m trying to answer all question so I just mad the video showing the loop grab air dashes, jumps, supers, teleports, and etc. ^

I have a question and I dont mean any disrespect but do you actually play skrull? and if so, have you landed this consistently on live opponents?

I can tell you ive been playing skrull/sentinel/akuma for a long time now, and a lot of these setups are not guaranteed. Depending on the hitstun they can and will tech at different times, and different techs (forward, backward, or neutral) can actually escape the setup. Ive got a handful of command grab/reset setups and none are full proof.

Some setups can be escaped with a forward tech, others with a neutral tech.

And the whole ‘call drones + tenderizer L’ setup can be really finnicky, because, like someone mentioned earlier, if you used your ground bounce already, they can tech away before drones hits them. The timing can be very tricky.

Anyway, I really appreciate you making these vids and bringing attention to skrulls setups and his mean command grab which people are not using enough yet. I just dont want ppl to pick skrull thinking hes got unescapable grab setups cus its not really true. IF youre picking up skrull with these tricky grab setups as your main goal, then you wont find much luck imo.

these setups are good to catch ppl once or twice, but death loops skrull does not have…

A little fun fact is I made this loop early in the life of MvC3 so I had a lot of time with it. If I had posted all the the videos when I found it he would’ve been nurfed, that’s how I feel. Yes, I play Skrull and yes I catch the loop when I see it. You just have to have an open mind to it. Almost any combo can lead into the loop but when its new to you, you only do it when you are going for it. Right now I just been playing UMvC3 just for lab work cause I enjoy doing that but when I do play I catch it a lot, dropping it is different lol. I had killed a She-Hulk full life with it and she is high health, that was the most reps I had done to someone . 9 out of 10 a Skurll combo will leave them near a wall, don’t do meteor smash in to super just go for the loop and and raw command grab can lead into the loop. One thing is, I took the time to learn the mechanics of the game, tenderizer picks them up and the drones keeps them in the air, for timing check video or the fifth post above you. I only know two characters that can get out of this even if its done right and that Sentinel and Phenix. For most question I have already put the answers in video form, just look at all the videos. If you still have any question or concerns, just let me know and I will be happy to help.

Thank you for all the work you’ve put into not only creating these videos, but also giving detailed responses to questions. Seriously, as a fellow Skrull player, please know that your time is very much appreciated.

Thanks, I’m really glad to hear that. I’m just trying to become a part of the FGC. I have been running a group called levelgrinding (check out the channel) and we host tournaments and and make tech videos. One thing I enjoy about UMvC3 is the lab work. One thing I hate are the trolls. Even with all of the videos people would still say you air tech this way to get out, you can air jump, mash L, blah blah blah. I just want to put out new things to the FGC. It feels like content has slowed down. Its like the only things getting posted are tournaments videos (I do enjoy them) and different ways to do a TAC infinite. I just want to be the guy that says hay you missed a spot. Feel free to check out our tech videos. I have videos thats shows people how to pick which character to come out during a THC and how to prevent a character from coming out during a TAC. I’ll just post them in this response. This is just some of what we come up with.

[media=youtube]1qaWBKUFPxk[/media]

[media=youtube]KGYia8gfcd4[/media]