Day 1 dan (hillarious)

Lets play DAN shall we!

This is a series I created for Super street fighter 4 called subs choice, Its where the viewers, you guys, pick a character for me to play every episode for the game super street fighter IV in online matches with live commentary. Get ready for hype and rage all mixed into 1 big bag of laughs while I go into online matches and try beat people with the characters you have chosen for me with live commentary!

[media=youtube]ljl2HUVrn1c[/media]

lol, can this guy combo at all?

Dan or me? lol

Big fan of your let’s play Bison videos. I’ll sit down with a cuppa and get this watched haha

Thanks matey :slight_smile: dan is god tier! lol

I saw your Dan vids. They’re good. You’re clearly a very good player. My Dan is ranked like 900 on PSN, I’m trying to get him to top 200… 8000BP or so. Wish me luck!

And yeah Dan IS fucking fun. Tons of fun. I had a decent Bison ( not like yours, just decent), 9000BP or so, 3000PP or so… and since I got my MadCatz for christmas all I played is Dan. He is mostly shit so I’m taking forever to even get anywhere… so far I’m stuck at 1000PP or so.

But no second thoughts ever on switching chars. Not even for a second. This is the most fun I’ve ever had in SSF4! :smiley:

Dude I stole some stuff from you and I’m having tons of fun with it. Some combos, that cr.MP -> l. danku pressure is hilarious and catches them EVERY time