DarkSydePhil

Anyone know this guy? The guy who thinks himself as a King? He has now opened a Youtube account and he is partnered with machinima. He claimed himself being USA’s best player at one point. I personally hate this guy’s attitude. He completely disrespects his fanbase by blocking them when they advise him.

Anyone know him? From fighting tourneys or his youtube? What are your thoughts on him?

well he is pretty good at complaining

Do you like him?

please…if you don’t like him, don’t give him more attention.
That’s what I did :tup:

Never heard of him, just some sad fatass trying to copy DarkSydeGeoff, don’t pay any attention to him and he’ll go away, leaving us only the Hero, who will Always Be a Hero.

Yes, people here know him. Usually he does or says something dumb, people make fun of him for a bit, then the thread gets locked or dies after all the baby face jokes are exhausted. .
I prefer threads about Sirlin, because if you say his name 3 times at midnight his ghostly apparition will appear to defend HDremix.

Ummm…Darksydephil has over 100k subs on youtube…

Don’t know him personally, just seems like nothing more than an online troll. Although his MvC3 tutorial was pretty cool if you didn’t know anything about the Vs. series.

HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO MAKE A THREAD ON DSP, SHIT HAS BEEN DISCUSSED TO DEATH. CLOSE PLEASSSEEEE…

Cool, then he doesn’t need a thread about him in GD

Haven’t got a clue who he is.

Refer to avatar

DSP

[details=Spoiler]
[media=youtube]B7HtBR3bpkc[/media]
[media=youtube]WzRtBa6pUDI[/media]
[media=youtube]xzihkCRaj-Q[/media][/details]

100k idiots -mike watson

You forgot this:
[media=youtube]Vl70bnMSmW4[/media]

DSP at his most respectful: [media=youtube]TLSCT3-E-M4[/media]

I will NOT watch those vids you posted HE. Nope…

…ass

Yeah, you will. I know you Funbags. Your weaknesses are:
-DSP videos
-Dumb chicks with big tits

This is what they call CHECKMATE.

I’ve been trying to remember this guy’s name because his commentary on his own losses are funny.

No

Fuck you. I’m amazed he is STILL doing that “Project 7” crap. This man tries too hard to be an AVGN clone.

Is this 2009?

Thought DSP would be old news by now.

I don’t mind DSP that much, yes his ignorance on some things can get annoying but its nice when he actually starts speaking the truth.