Darkstalkers/Vampire series General Discussion

that sucks.

I don’t remember any of that happening. Particularly the Dee stuff. Do you have a source for that stuff. I find it interesting.

As for bringing back dead characters. I would write Emily (Little ghost girl that followed Victor around until he sacrificed himself to revive her) in as Bride of Frankenstein and have her revive Victor. Two birds one stone.

1.) Yeah, canon wise ibuki sakura makoto twins gouken etc. shouldnt even be in SFIV.
2.) Wait, Charlie is still alive?
3.) DEE kills Jedah? WTF?
4.) Shes got the most potential, but I thought she had to be an adult to be that strong. And yeah, omg MSH “Love For You” super, lmao.

I don’t keep up with the latest on SF canon but last I checked he was considered MIA so not officially dead anymore. Guile is still looking for him in SF4 against the governments wishes.

Indeed it does. I think some people still believe a new game is in the works too.

Whoa whoa whoa, Demitri is dead? :[

I would like to see an older Anita playable in DS4, definitely more so than a head-swap like Dee.

Looks like this. I don’t know where exactly in the shot they were going to place him.

Japanese sources, like the All About Capcom books. Saiki’s Darkstalkers Story FAQ translates most of the pertinent stuff.
The Dee stuff is basically shown in full in DS Collection.

Charlie is the guy who rescued and mentored Abel. You can see part of him in Abel’s intro story in Vanilla SF4.
He is the guy Abel is searching for, but obviously he doesn’t know he’s “Charlie”, the same guy Guile is looking for.

Yeah I’ve seen all that Darkstalkers collection stuff. It’s mostly what if scenarios and i’m sure it wont even be acknowledged in the next iteration.

Yeah but that happened years ago didn’t it. That doesn’t prove that Charlie is alive right now though.

who is Dee?
and why in the name of god are my mains dead :confused:
demitri and jedah

Hsien-Ko is confirmed alive.

:frowning:

Whenever I read B.B. Hood’s bio I crave for her own spin off game.

I think I might know where.

[media=youtube]EtRMKCyvhzM[/media]

There’s a very conspicuous void between Huitzil and Victor. Dollars to donuts says that’s the hole they left when they took Pyron out.

I know, it sucks :frowning:
But im thinking Capcom will for go a lot of their canon stuff if they make a new DS game.

Uhm, he was always MIA technically but we all know hes dead. They had a funeral for him in SFIV.

Really? I thought he was declared dead by Capcom after the events of SFA3. Oh well not like it matters any more anyways. Capcom flip flops as fast they can bring a new game out.

Ha, clever.

All the cast will be returning in a new entry. We’re dealing with vampires and zombies here, death is hardly a permanent state.

Would be cool with an older anita and that boy Phobos protect. And Old Felicia…-not

Hm…sources?

I dont doubt, capcom wouldnt have done a arcade board just for six games…

Jedah has come back before, Im sure he can do it again :slight_smile:

That would be pretty legit-real humans in Darkstalkers.