Dangerous Dealings

Another FanFic I wrote up. Enjoy!

Dangerous Dealings

Shadaloo HQ in Southern US, near California. 10:00 a.m.
-After many years, since the defeat of Shadaloo, and ever since any known ties to Shadaloo have disappeared along with their destruction. Juni & Juli, traveling the world, and wandering around during these years, and after their horrid past of serving Bison, worked in secret as mercenaries, looking for marks from anyone, with a good pay of course. Heading towards an old Shadaloo HQ, which had been abandoned for some time, since they knew Bison moved from place to place most of the time. They were searching for Shadaloo files, wanted by various federal organizations, and anonymous buyers, since the investigation wasnt officially closed. They noticed some of their past memories, like the training rooms they would be put in, or Bisons room, where he would sit and do whatever his leisure. At the end of one of the hallways in the HQ, they entered an abandoned room, which had cabinets with Shadaloo files and reports from previous killings, assassinations, and kidnappings.-

Juli-Juni, search the cabinets, take anything you find. Make sure you get everything important. Ill keep caution from anything or anyone around the area.

Juni-Yeah, I hear you. Im pretty sure that some police or FBI could appear around here, they are looking for anything that remains from Shadaloo.

Juli-just keep getting files; I dont want to be here-

-Suddenly, Juli was held at a headlock position by a mysterious figure. Juni quickly turned back, and pointed her handgun at the figure. She couldnt see the mysterious figure behind Juli, but she still held her at gunpoint.-

Juni-Let her go…now!
???-Seems that you are some Shadaloo soldiers, or used to be…I can tell from your bracers, you guys must have been a hit squad

Juni-All right, no more games! Who are you, and how do you know us? Show yourself!

-The figure let go of Juli, as she stepped forward. It was a red-haired woman, with sunglasses, and wearing a suit. She looked at Juni, and then Juli. She had high-tech weaponry, as the two noticed, and had black gloves on her.-

Juli-You…youre the Crimson Viperweve heard about you.

Viper-Oh really, and it seems I also heard, or lets just say, read about you, Juni & Juli. You two used to be Bisons hit squad, serving as assassins for him. After a while, you two disappeared, along with the other 10 girls he had kidnapped, codenamed Dolls. So after all these years…Ive managed to find you…

Juni-Seems that you had gotten your hands on some of the Shadaloo files alsoYoure an American spyarent you?

Juli-So Viper, what brings you to this old Shadaloo baseI suppose youre here to finish us off…

Viper-No, I actually am not.I could use your services for something that is important to the FBI.

Juni-You name the price and whats the catch.

Juli-And well consider it.

-Viper looked at them and grinned. She was not very sure to trust them, especially since they were and probably still are assassins. She kept guard as she spoke to the two, keeping her left hand on her pistol, as she walked from side to side.-

Viper-I believe you know who this is.

-She tossed a file with information on one certain Shadaloo higher up, Balrog. As they read the information, they noticed that his location was unknown, which meant that Shadaloo was most likely still alive, and that Bison wasnt dead yet. They looked at Viper with a glare, as Juli crushed the file, and dropped it on the floor stepping on it. She was a bit angry, and also excited at the same time. She would probably meet with Bison, and finally face him, along with Juni on her side. She put her weapon down, as she kicked the file back to Viper.-

Juli-All right, you convinced me, Ill give my services to you and hunt down Balrog with you. My only condition is that this better have a very good pay.

Juni-Or else well head to him ourselves, like it or not. Either way, its us that will get the chance to face one of the Shadaloo higher-ups. At least a pay of 1 Million is good enough, and well gladly join.

Viper-Grrryou drive a hard bargain with thisfine, Ill make sure you get your money. You will be under my direct orders though, and you will follow all the orders you receive from me, or you wont get anything.

Both-Deal then.

Viper-All right then, come with me, well give you a briefing in Washington D.C. Anything you do, and expect to be killed by me. You better not plan to do anything stupid around our HQ either, and you better hope your asses arent working with Shadaloo.

Juni-Dont worry, were done with Shadaloo anyways, you can believe us on that.
Juli-If we still did, you would have been dead already.

Viper- Hahaha, dont make me laughyou must really underestimate me if you think Ill die so easily like that. Now you better calm yourself down, I wont take shit from anyone.