Dan Burnout?

USELESS

LOW-PRIORITY

SLOW ASSED

PIECE OF SHIT

BAD JOKE

OF A FUCKING CHARACTER I FUCKING HATE THIS SHIT, SAIKYO IS BULLSHIT DAN IS USELESS IM FUCKING PLAYING TOP TIER FROM NOW ON, CAMMY, AKUMA , FAG LONG HERE I COME FUCK THIS FUCK THIS

sigh

Alright. I’m all better now. Back to Ranked Matches.

I get it too, sometimes it so frustrating.

I just went down from 9300bp to 7900… losing in such bad ways too :frowning: Jumping high kick ryu and runaway akuma’s etc
I just don’t know how to deal with runaways correctly

I have the same problem… I feel compelled to chase them down. I’m experimenting with doing nothing and so far it seems like they do come to you.

Sometimes.

Glorious post, OP.

I’ll just sit back and see how that goes then
also bison high kick > spin kick > high kick > spin kick is so annoying x_x

Against lame Akumas, at my level of play, it is solved usually by ruining his footsies with EX danku, and catching his jump-in fireball shenanigans with EX krk, and his back jump fireball with Ultra 1 or dash fwd EX krk.

Against Ryu, it sucks hard but I’ll play around with instant air danku. Unfortunately Dan’s fwd dash is so long that focusing through fireball strings gets you hit, so that approach can be a pain in the ass. lk danku works for me though

I know what you mean about ryu’s fireballs… and I still can’t instant air danku on my PS2 pad
Bleh down to 7700bp. Really need to know how to play against runaways since thats all I can find online…