Dan AE Wishlist (Regular AE and beyond)

I know that the change list for Dan is already out but if they ever updated him again what would be your wish list?
Mine are:

1. Gadouken at least half-screen duration
  2. (More) Ways to link into Ultra 1

Dan Roll taunt.

If Dan made it into Street Fighter x Tekken, I’d like for at least one taunt to do like idk 10 damage because KOing someone with a taunt would be amazing. <3

QFT but who would he be paired with when he’s announced because they are supposed to be announced in pairs?

Otoko Michi troll face

I dunno who he’d be paired with. As for Otoko Michi… yessss.

Dan would be teamed with Sakura, Blanka, or less than likely Yoshimitsu, Paul or Gou Hibiki if he was in,.

Maybe we’ll get Otoko Michi in SFxT…

^^Hopefully!

I’d want his Gadouken hittable box to be reduced to reasonableness… I hate it the way it is now. And U2 should be buffed back, it did not need nerfing.

a no brainer would be robert garcia costume… wtf capcom wtf

Progressively faster recovery and/or faster startup on the lower strength Gados, and decrease the size of the hurtbox as the strength of button used is reduced. Couple it with a decrease in damage for the mp and lp versions if need be.

I would really like it if Dan’s dashes had a decrease in recovery time. In their current states they are still pretty good considering the overall distance you get out of them but if they were improved in this way then it would be very helpful in getting Dan in towards his opponent safely where he can begin to play his frame trap game.
Also these dashes will make some of his extremely tight linking fadc combos easier as well as improve his frame trapping even more (for example level 2 focus attack to dash will give more frames of advantage).
As well as some of the other recommended buffs in this thread I think this would help Dan a lot in his overall gameplay.

Well, if U2 is gonna be trash like it is now take it off and give me that “reverse demon”. As said by others reduce the box for the gadoken, I’ve gotten caught by some stupid stuff because of that. If the gadoken isn’t going any farther then pleeease make it faster at least the light version.

Haoh isn’t “trash”, good damage off an invincible reversal made (mostly) safe. You want to tell Ryu his Metsu Hadouken is trash too? Otoko Michi would basically be another Shissou, only it’d be a grab so you couldn’t combo into it.

Well seems like they’re still making changes so here’s hoping Haoh Gadouken gets full juggle capabilities with no loss of hits over distance, slightly sped up and increased invincibility so that at worst the projectile will always be released even if Dan gets hit.
Stun back to 1000 or better yet 1100.
Gadouken hurt-box reduced to stop punching projectiles and trading with long range pokes.

If they made Dan a fast character he could be a real contender, like Chun-Li fast. That’d never happen though.

^Yeah I would be pretty happy with these changes if they were to happen, though they should give Haoh a bit of it’s invincibility back so that it at least fires if you get hit o_O.
Overall though making Dan faster and able to take more stun would just plain make him a better character, although 1100 stun seems a little ridiculous though maybe 1050 at best if they are gonna make him fast as well.
I really hope Capcom doesn’t mess up on his changes.

Dan got nothing, looks like they’re done with his changes :frowning:

it isn’t trash but it was better before, I’ve busted some serious head with it lol.

Sees dan changes
*(╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻ *
Why is Dan getting no more buffs? >:(