CvS2 Videos Thread

I am going to UCI this fall, but considering I will be there for like 3 years. I can only do school and work. If you want to play, no problem, but for now games/tournaments just isn’t the priority. BTW… I might need a place to crash in Irvine for a couple days starting Sep. 11. I’m going to be looking for a place, but so far it’s been a little difficult… I dont wanna be homeless…
-Kim

Update with SBO2 Ino, Nuki, Tokido interview translation

http://www.crazyasskim.com/sbo2.htm

-Kim

Craaaaaazy site Kim!, Thanks. Everybody read the interview.

damn diago is beastly

Damn. Ino vs Daigo was good stuff. Ino making Blanka look fun to play. Landing supers left and right and rushing shit down. Good stuff. Daigo’s Guile is pretty damn crazy to. Good videos. Keep it up.

wtf I get 300kbs!!!

Ino is our master. Study him. Know what it is to be Ino and you will be unstoppable.

haha, look at what a cheapass Ino is. No wonder Daigo quit. Ino does random Blanka s.HK out of nowhere to go over Guile’s limbs, and did you guys see how much damage that last throw took off?

Old vid, but again, new to everybody else. Thanks again for sharing. :tup:

good shit kim. thanks for taking the time

Yeah Ino probably felt bad for him and that’s why he did that spiral arrow at almost point blank

an ino vs otaku match would be the shit.

ino vs otaku went down at this big 5 on 5 tournament back in 2004, where otaku won, but stupid me didnt record that match. Anyway, New vid up, anyone got Kim vs Eric lee from evo???..peace

-Kim

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Man that woulda been even better than Otaku vs Makoto.

Thanks for the great vids :clap:
Do you have any freaking vids of nuki’s crazy gouki?
I remember an amazing one from last Sbo’s cvs2 tournament. He was raping an a-groove sakura with a little raging demon as a conclusion for the first round. Sooooo impressive :wow:

elbow dropping apples and shit

Nitto is a beast and K-Geese is the fanboy bandwagon character of the moment. Nitto vs Kim on http://www.crazyasskim.com. GO GO GO!

Buktooth also does RC running slash more than I use the restroom at work and then not wash my hands and touch other people’s food, and I do that a lot because I like it and think it’s funny.

damn otk sucks

ok there

Hi,

I know this isn’t an “Ask Kim Something” thread, but Kim, can you give me some tips and general gameplan for C-Rolento against A-Bison? I’ll share stuff I have if you can share some of yours.

One gimmick I have is to normal jump in from just outside of Bison’s d.HP range. If Bison hit d.HP, he whiffs and I get a free sweep. If Bison did Psycho Crusher, I airblock all the hits and get a free d.HP when I land.

Knives are good when Bison doesn’t have his charge (ie. he’s jiggling around and trying to hit you with far s.MK).

The rest of my gameplan is always stay at the range where my far s.MP will always work as anti-air. Bison’s j.HK on you is the most dangerous move he has and what kills me most often. Anytime Bison gets on top of me, my number one priority is get as far away as possible with a random RC scouter, or keep doing roll back, look for an opportunity to go off the wall.

C-Sagat vs A-Bison:
-point blank s.LP to set up, counter hit s.LP, d.MK combo attempt, (opponent blocks, you block low in also in case of random scissors or crusher), Sagat is now at the perfect range to punish with either far s.HP xx super, d.HP, or d.MK xx super if Bison is a masher and hits his far s.MP (most common), d.MK, or d.MP respectively.

-The Mago/Shiro trick to anti-air Bison without risking going under him with your dp+HP is to use Sagat jump back HP always. Bison can counter this by doing his j.HK early in the air to stuff you clean. You counter that by using an option select airblock/jump back HP. Hold up back and try to hit j.HP as late as possible when Bison jumps at you. If he tried normal j.HK, you beat him clean with your Sagat jump back fierce. If Bison tried early j.HK, you airblock him and have frame advantage (?) when you both land.

Thanks. I honestly don’t know anybody else who plays Rolento good and can speak English so any tips you can share I really appreciate.

Rolento vs Bison:
Walk up and block two hit scissor kicks, jump straight up jab once in a while to keep bison from trying to jump away. Slide is good, but use cautiously. Bison’s mash on jab alot, cause they wanna combo into CC. So try to press jab quickly after you leave them in blockstun to counter hit bison and combo them. If bison jumps at you from a scary range, it’s better to roll away and avoid him them to take the guardbar. Bison can make your guardbar flash quick, then thats most likely where you will eat the custom. And if you play C rolento you must master jab jab jab into lvl 3 tripwire super.

Anytime you play vs any character, you can’t just stick to safe gameplans, you must take risks in between your safe stuff. That is when the momentum changes. Every match can’t be perfect, but from your posts, I think you expect most to be. Anyway just a random observation.

-Kim