CT - Mash Ultra Presents: Online Crack Sessions – Every Tuesday and Thursday Night

Ok, so I figured I should probably stop spamming the CT thread trying to recruit people to jump on board the online sessions im looking to host for CT players. I basically play every Tuesday and Thursday night after work from like 6ish till about midnight and sometimes later. We as a state need to level up in SSF4 because, frankly, its embarrassing that we get bodied by out of state players at our own tournaments. This will also help to alleviate the burden of having to drive to peoples houses to get up and play. A lot of people just cant do that due to work/financial/family reasons which is completely understandable. I think this is going to be really good if people jump on board and help eachother. Its really difficult to coordinate gatherings and for a lot of people its even harder just to make it to them. Stuff gets lost in translation, shit comes up, the drive sucks, you name it; its tough to get a good session going because of a lot of things. Hopefully this will help to fix that. All you need is your comfy chair, a TV and an XBOX… hell, even clothes are optional (please wear clothes).

The point of these sessions is to help people, especially yourself, get better. The only way this is going to happen is if you share some of your forbidden knowledge with other players GASP. The only way you’re going to get better and learn to adapt is if the people you’re playing with know your weakness and how to harrass you. You dont want to be exposed in the finals at NEC or EVO, just because Justin Wong is taking advantage of the fact that you have never played a Rufus who knows the [insert your character] matchup. I know you want to win Friday Night Blackout and you dont want Manny O to know that he pushes jab too much on wakeup (a figurative example, calm down manny… but srsly, quit jabbing ? IM KIDDING, ok im back) but if Manny doesnt know that thats how your able to beat him, the next viper wont push jab… and then what? You got bodied. This is why throughout the sessions if you notice that people are doing stupid shit, or leaving themselves open, or any other way that you can help them improve their game… please share it with them. During the sessions everyone will be invited into an XBL chat to share info, “LOL” at execution errors that end up winning rounds anyway, and whatever else.

This is an effort to help us all level up and get the experience/knowledge that we, as a state, need to be competitive again I’m looking to do these online crack sessions on XBL (there are PSN sessions as well).

Lets level up and help get 5000 viewers watching [insert your gamertag] body some top player who thinks CT is full of pot monsters in the finals on the Project Failure stream.

Heres some additional info:

Where: XBOX LIVE/PSN
When: Every Tuesday & Thursday Night (6ish - Whenever)
Who: Connecticut SSF4 players
What: Online XBL Crack Sessions (mixing up between endless, team, and tournament modes depending on what ppl wanna do)
How: Just let me know in here that you’re down and I’ll send you a XBL request. Please include your name (or your usual bracket handle) along with your XBL id. If you dont want to share that in here just PM it to me and i’ll leave that part blank in this thread.

People who have signed up:
[LIST=1]
[]Craig Keller (XBL: MU craigkeller)
[
]Frank Rivera (XBL: TommyTwoTime77)
[]Roberto Aponte (XBL: Bobbypigo)
[
]Magno (XBL: Deadlymagno)
[]Benny (XBL: GoAt RyDa)
[
]g0dhand (XBL: g0dhand84)
[/LIST]

Frank Rivera (GT: TommyTwoTime77)

Excellent.

Roberto Aponte GT: Bobbypigo

Magno
GT= Deadlymagno
anything tonight?

we can def do it tonight, how are you going to take out Sanford’s Rose tomorrow if you dont play the best Rose this side of the mizzurah? :wink:

Sign me up too!
Benny
GT: GoAt RyDa

word, we’re having matches right now.

Good matches last night!

Good games, I started trolling at the end with random though haha.

I’d be down for this.

g0dhand (XBL: g0dhand84)

word, added you g0dhand

wow, this is exactly the type of thing i was looking for when i signed on SRK today, count me in, I’m Noah Scammon (XBL: Killington bear)

Not in CT, but I added all you guys on XBL since we’re close enough to have a good connection. Hope you don’t mind.

Regional peeps who want to level up >>>>>> random online button pressers.

I’m getting my powerbrick back today so I should be available for matches tomorrow.

Sign Raion up: BlackberryChaos is the GT

Send me a message first though, because my FL may be full.