Crossup with DAT PIPE!

Hey Guys,

Im quite new to the marvel vs. capcom series, and all the tag games really. Im more into IV-3S-Alpha etc. Anyway…

Ive manage on two or more seperate occasions to cross up with the Pipe. I dont know if this was made intenional or not, but either way its quite crazy. Il try and catch it on camera, and post it.

Btw that counterhit headbut stun >_> OP =)

[media=youtube]GKTFLxbmhII[/media] Here it is! (it takes me literally 1 minute to put anything on youtube)

yeah I believe it was intentional and you can cross up with jumping heavy as well. make some ambiguous situations with both.

Jumping S also. They just aren’t as manly as the pipe.

The pipe is what mvc3 iss all about =) Reminds me of giefs s.mp, only airborn and juggleable =D

Nice vid =)

Thats awesome, I sort of knew it crossed up, but i wasn’t sure, it doesn’t even look remotely like it should, so it should be an awesome surprise to people until it becomes general knowledge.

Haggar= <3, he just whips out that crack pipe when there’s enemy around.

the j d+C is really good for teleporting characters like Dante, Dormammu and wesker. If you jump and do it on reaction, it will catch most teleports that end up slightly behind u as well. Beast mode.

Juggleable… Juggle… Jugg… Jugger… Juggernaut… I want Juggernaut in this game to rival Haggar. :frowning:

You know Hagger will just hit em with da pipe. Then he’ll do it again til he dies.

I was unintentionally crossing up my friend with it last night, he was raging. Now I just need to do it on purpose and combo it!

The air pipe’s hitbox is enormous, and you can launch straight off the ground bounce. If you have an OTG assist on your team (especially Deadpool), you can score a relaunch midscreen even though the pipe uses your groundbounce.

Very exciting. Amazing how good a long piece of metal is.

The MAYOR OF EARTH and his PIPE

Oh man, dat pipe. Gotta respect it.

Can’t get enough of the Pipe. Glad it crosses up and people get mad! =D