Creating a Skrull and Nova team -- tips on third character?

Skrull is by far my favourite character in the game, so naturally my team has to revolve around him. Tried Nova out today and I really like how he plays. I also think he fits well with Skrull (not speaking in terms of effectivity, but along the lines of having similar styles), so I’d really like to have him on the team. Does anyone have tips on the third character? I’d prefer not to use overused characters like Doom/Vergil/Dante/Spencer. Sentinel is indeed out of the question, so is any female character or shoto. What about Taskmaster? Kind of like Firebrand (nostalgia – Gargoyle’s Quest owns!) but I don’t think he fits into the team “esthetically”.

Strange with bolts is a good choice for this team both Nova and Skrull are very good when backed by bolts. If you are looking for Skrull and Taskmaster synergy you should check out Potato Salad he posted a video of those two. As far as Nova and Task goes just watch some of Moons old matches.

Also Frank West, as his shopping cart assist can lockdown the opponent for both Skrull and Nova. Plus, both Skrull and Nova can level Frank West to 4 or 5 instantly. The way it’s usually played is Nova (point), Frank (mid), Skrull (anchor). Keep in mind though, if you’re looking to win, you’re playing a team with two point characters (i.e. Skrull and Nova), which is going to make your life difficult. Both or their assists are really just combo extenders and Skrull doesn’t have a safe DHC, so, for a less gimmicky composition than Frank, you could do Skrull (point), Nova (mid, for the safe DHC), and then Taskmaster (whose arrows, if spaced correctly, can let Skrull pick up after a throw). Again though, this really isn’t an ideal team, as Nova isn’t the best mid character and Dark Taskmaster isn’t that scary, but if you’re just looking to have fun, go for it =)

Btw, if you want to do Skrull and Task, this is the video for you:

please dont call Michael bolton