Cr.lk x uppercut

Does anyone use it?

I use jump over HK into EX upper as soon as I touch the ground much more often (like at 1:30 in this video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=E7zCy_r5BQE), but I often find myself using it on wakeup.

YES! This is like secret tier… if you use this you know you’re a good Oro :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously though… very useful move. That LK is so fast! Just use it wisely :wink:

um, by “x” i meant cancel, not EX.

But yeah, its too useful.

How do you use this move safely? It’s pretty hard to hit-confirm cr. LK…

I just started Tengu Oro and it’d be great to add a bigger damage move to the arsenal

It’s a gamble, there’s no real safe way to do it, but you’d be surprised at how often it hits.

Theres an extremely safe way to use it, if you think about it…:wgrin:

It can be even more devastating if you feel like taking risks with regular tengu in the corner, doing as many uohs as you like, sooner or later charge partitioning into cr.lk x uppercut.

After a connected c.hk, I dash in with a partitioned c.mk xx uppercut. I mean if you’re gonna be that risky it might as well be with the higher-damage normal… and when it’s not usual for one to expect a charge move. I usually just do it if they tech roll the sweep because people like to throw out a normal or parry, both of which get beaten by that. Gimmicky but hey, that’s oro.

Move is not safe at all, extremely risky similar to wake up cr.lk x QCBthrow. The jump ex.funnel is money through with Sa2 if it dosent hit x to sa2. That ken sucked in that video also, I’d like to see more battles vs. really good kens because its a pain.

It can be, extremely safe. Keep thinking:wink:

:confused:

loool

HEy guys yeah crouch light kick to uppercut is godlike use your opponent doesnt think you would take such a risk but you do anyway. So it is a mind fuck for him when you land it because he wont believe you did it. I like thanatos so i abuse that shit on crossup and wakeup and jump ins to do a tengu string. Ex:jump in forward kick crouch light kick into fierce uppercut cancel tengu,block or no block ya good.