Counterhit combos

Salutations guys! It’s been a while. Looking at Adon’s frame data, you should be able to do a clstMP (CH) crHK, but I can’t seem to land it. At least not unless done meaty - can anyone do this? Or maybe my frame counting/understanding is slightly off (maybe a frame out).

This is how I understand it: clstMP is +6 on hit, on counterhit it should be +9, which means you should be able to combo into sweep, 9f startup. Am I understanding this right?

Aside from that, do you guys have any good counterhit combos? It doesn’t seem like Adon has many and they’re certainly not flashy (what can I say, I’m a yuppie). What I’ve got so far:

[list]
[]clstMK [alt: clstMP] crLP HRJ (afair it does more damage than clstMK crLP crMP LRJ) - I suppose you could flash this up with a FADC if you’ve got the meter/it’ll stun or win the round
[
]crLP (meaty) crHK[/list]

Damn, I think that’s all I got, lol.

Someone found out thru the “ono tool” that Adon’s close standing MP and MK only get +2 on counter hit, so you can’t do sick shit on counter hit with them unless you meaty it. Capcom is not considering it a glitch so it’s probably intended as balancing. There are a lot of these specific unlisted/unknown adjustments to individual characters that does not behave from established rules that was found with the “ono tool” but I can’t find the thread.

I have been able to randomly link counter hit cr. LP into cr. HP a few times.

But lets be honest, the only thing Adon really gets of counter hits is easier links. Rather boring tbh.

I know right! Damn, I was hoping for some sick combos. I guess I/we should look at it as a good opportunity to land stun, then we can do the sick combos!

You can combo into cr.mk from CH close HP or MK … on characters you can juggle EX RJ after the LK RJ it is kinda nice … nothing impressive but nice.

You can combo HK JK on CH close MP or HP … again nothing special … you can only make your close MP safe … again nothing special.