Comprehensive Maki guide anyone?

Would anyone be willing/interested in creating a conprehensive Maki guide? If any one want’s to chip in to this effort, I would also contribute my Maki knowledge. If anyone wants to go crazy, we could work on her wiki page. Either reply to this thread or PM me. Peace!

Made a small contribution to the wiki page just now. I’ll add more a bit later.

I’ll try to get on the wiki page sometime this week and start adding things.

Added some things to the wiki. Haven’t had as much time as I would like to have to work on this. Sorry if I’m keeping anyone waiting.

Some really useful stuff, keep it updated please :slight_smile:

Thanks. I’m off work most of the week, so I’ll try and get some more posted on the wiki. I’ll post here when I do so.

Some mo’ updates make to the wiki. Added more info to stuff I put up before as well as new stuff. Didn’t get to finish today but I’m aiming to wrap it up this week.

Still doesn’t look that impressive, no offense. It just seems to be missing a few things and it’s not easy to read.

I know.:sweat: It’s my first time doing anything like this plus I still plan on adding more. Jus tryin to get more people into Maki is all. Thanks for the constructive criticism though. But by not easy to read, do you mean the format, the wording, or both?

I meant the formatting. Tbh I haven’t really read much of it because most of it is just the moves list. The list of normals could use some emphasis on the move names. Things like combos shouldn’t be in the moves list. Only a short desription of the properties and te frame data would be nice. The tables for the specials and supers aren’t very intuitive oir necessary. Stuff like that. I know you haven’t really put much into the strategy sections yet, but when you do, try to create more subdivisions.

All right. I was thinking on possibly taking it to the people after I gave all my input into it. By that I mean letting the people ctitique the finished version and fine tuning it as needed/requested.

Damn.:sweat: I’ve been mad busy over the last few months. School+2 jobs is kicking my ass. I have however, gotten back around to my notes not that I finally found my notebook that I had everything in. I also have been to a few good tournies since I last updated, so a lot of the things from the wiki will actually tech out. A lot of the things I did were messing top players up badly, (steve Harrison was one of said players:lovin:) I’ll have this finished sometime over winter break if things go my way. Sorry if I’ve kept anyone waiting.:sweat:

Expect some more stuff on the wiki by the end of the month.:bluu: