Complete list of 100% Stun

New 100 stun variant for the twins, urien, necro, and twelve (i’d imagine it works on alex and hugo)

dash fukiage dash back cr rh kara’d fukiage

What exactly is the 100% stun combo? When I used to play 3rd Strike a while back, I thought it was a particular combo, but I keep seeing different takes on it.

I can’t quite remember what I used to do, but it was something like:
karakusa -> fierce -> SAII -> her air “hurricane kick” motion -> two hayates in a row.

I’m getting an Xbox and 3rd Strike again on Wednesday, but at the moment I can’t try any of this stuff out.

st rh strong fukiage dash back jab fukiage (note if you did it from karakusa you can do jab to jab instead of strong to jab)

will give more detailed post later but got work to do at work for once…

don’t play sa2 vs my oro mike, hahahahaha, i’m not scared of that shit but my penis goes soft for saI though, i AM scared of that

saII is not good vs oro cause oro is a run king, he controls the pace of the match unless makoto gets crazy (double edged sword for makoto) and tries to get in with dashes or hayates to mix it up for 50/50’s. l.short, hayatexxxsaI is like almost 50% or more anyways so that’s better

hahaha and jesus mike, get an av already i know you’re like pro photoshoper

Me w/ sa II vs your oro = me losing more than winning:sad: in fact i don’t recall beating you with sa II the couple of times i tried it against you…

I should get an av but for all the years and all the boards i’ve posted on i’ve never had one

and me pro photoshoper is the day mgl has good sticks…

hey peeps, first post.

im playing makoto, i hardly ever use her but im learning. i have a hard time doing the SAII combo. could someone explain what im doing wrong. im in corner:

command grab, HP, SAII, dash rdp+HP, dash and i always miss the second DP. so ive tried the dp with different punches still no good. BBH on neo forums told me to kara then do a MP or LP dp. with kara he means kara cancelling the sHK or that i should do a dp+Hk-MP, or do her karakusa command grab with HK and cancel that to the dp+MP. any help is appreciated. the combo i use with her does hardly any stun compared to this combo. i ussually command grab and do sHP, SAII, j-qcb+MK, qcf+MP, d+HK or try another qcf+P but it misses a lotta times so i just do d+Hk.

you should go ahead and read the first and only sticky on this board. you’re gonna have to kara her standing hk into a jab or medium punch dp. if you started the combo with karakusa, it’s generally up to preference which dp to use first. using jab somewhat makes the dash afterwards a little bit easier, because it recovers faster than strong, but there’s more potential of actually whiffing the uppercut in your rush to do it. honestly i’ve found the better buttons you have makes the execution much easier than anything else.

You do have to kara on the dbl fukiage w/ Q and Elena, but you have to do it w/ s.standing short. I just read that on the 1st page.

thanx for the replys. ive tried the grab cancelling the gcb+K move. i do Lk and quickly do a gcb+HK. now when i try to do this with her dp it doesnt work, so i cant nail the combo. do i press HK and quickly ddo the dp. do you see the HK come out halfway like her LK cancel or dont you see anything. cause i cant seem to do it on my ps2 pad. i tried top do it like dp+HK-MP. it does come out sometimes but it looks exactly the same as her normall dp, meaning she hasnt moved at all. any recommendations.

easiest way imo is do

srk motion let go of stick rh~sp/jp

or

srk motion move stick to nutural or back then rh~sp/jp

Woot! After about two hours I got this down (ken player main, hate all you want). My biggest problem was identifying how early I was doing the first fukiage (I’m using strong btw), too early and they bounce weird, too late and they don’t bounce high enough. You can definitely tell if you successfully performed the kara because the screen does shift visibly. What I want to learn now are some setups for a failed 100%

A lot of my failures resulted in dashing and only getting a crouching jab to come out for my 2nd fukiage. I found that after that whiffs, if your opponent quickrolls, it is perfectly timed for dash up leap attack to hit meaty as hell (an entire side of sirloin) link into etc etc etc. Anyone else have crazy “plan B” for when your abare combo goes awry?

i think if you do the kara right… it’s… too early and it will whiff? i always thought that as-early-as-possible-as-not-to-whiff was the optimal kara-fukiage spot… never had funny-bouncing issues unless i fuck up the kara and f.hk~fukiage comes out or something.

arlieth posted something funny once along the lines of… sa2, dash, non-kara-fukiage(OH SHIT), dash jab, dash ex fukiage… or something like that. but that doesn’t answer your question anyways. :smiley:

super-duper-meaty UOH sounds kind of silly unless you’re trying to be flashy… or if you have sa1!

makoto is a dumb hoe.

Post missed kara fukiage’s you have all the standard options, sj/jumping fp and rh (as said) cr rh, dash back jab/fp, etc. You can also go for the other 100% stun on the characters who can be hit with fukiage dash back cr rh kara’ed jab fukiage all of with has been previously mentioned.

Hi! That’s my first post.
How can I cancel that HP after the karakusa into a SA2???
(karakusa->HP xx SA2)

To chain crouching MK with SA2 I use the beggining of the frist QCF to connect the kick and then it cames the second QCF and the SA2.

I’ve tried everithing… I can’t chain to the SA2… please, help me… I need to punish a Ken player :wink:

Sorry about my grammar, I’m spanish.
Than you :slight_smile:

Well, I hope this is correct and can help you.

The way your connecting the crouching MK into SA2 wont work with HP -> SA2. I think Ive tried it many times and a hayate comes out every time.

You can easily link the HP into the SA2 after a ton of practice. Im not sure if you’re using a joystick or pad, or if your using an arcade machine or game system. But if you use a game system, just keep practicing it in training mode and eventually you will get it.

I would suggest trying to get the timing of it down first. Dont worry about how far away on the screen you are from the opponent, just try to link it as far away as possible. Once you get the timing down than you should try it up close.

Hope that helped.

I use a joystick on the PS2.
So all I have to do is push HP and then the two QCF->anyKick?

I think that the HP can be cancelled because in the 100% stun combo it jumps back for the SA2 before ending it.

I’ll practice a ton anyway, I have much to learn.

Thank you!

Yup, Hp than two QCF’s -> any kick. That should do it, but if anyone has an easier way it would be much appreciated =). Anyone do it differently?

I read about a slightly different method somewhere: Hold back during the Karakusa, s.HP, then HCF + QCF + kick. Personally I find that method more difficult, but it might work for some people.

YEah

I finally found how to do that.

First, you have to get the perfect timing to link the HP after the karakusa.
Second, you have to perform de SA2 before the Makoto’s Damn-Big-Ass-Yeti-Hand hits the face of your opponent. That’s lightspeed.

Then I use to cancel SA2 into super jump and HP, dash and karakusa again, c.MP to MP Hayate to karakusa and the LK-MK-c.HP

It’s not a 100% stun combo, but it’s kind off beautyfull.

That combo is a Reset, no a 100% stun combo… ^^U. so, if you want to do the max. dam. and max. stun without double Fukiage:

Karakusa. Hp xx Abare Tosanami. Dash [R] Hp Fukiage jc. Hp.
Late you have other combo vs Yang and Yun very funny: Karakusa. Hp xx Abare Tosanami. sj Mk Tsurugi [R] Mp Fukiage.

:wink: Try both. ;).

Now, i need some help to know ‘how to’ hit w double Fukiage Kara vs Alex and Hugo. Any tips guys ? O_o (i never land this combo… :’()