Complete list of 100% Stun

You got 2 fukiages on ORO? Plz get that card reader working I would love to see that. I got a question it seems as if you can’t land dbl fukiage on anybody if you don’t hit them w/the forward kick version of the SA. Is this correct?

I just use a Kara Karakusa setup on ORO. This requires 2 meters.

Karakusa->FPxxSA2(short)->SJC w/a early as possible short->Land->Kara Karakusa. (the short from the karakusa should make Makoto inch her way behind ORO & cross him up. So you just do the motion for the karakusa facing which ever side of the screen your on. Then just FPxxSA2 (forward kick)->dash->FP fukiage etc…

Nope all (lk, fk, rh) will work but if any of them hit at their max range it will knock them to far forward making the double fukiage ender impossible

This is most likely to occur off of random abare or st fp abare on a crouching character (also quite common on Elena and Oro (also Ibuki to a smaller extent) due to their sprites height after getting hit with standing fp making the longer ranged abare whiff

…:sad:

Your giving up allot of guaranteed damage and stun using that which is easily escapable by jumping/drilling by the Oro player

Ok coo info Jak thanx. I’ve seen these tricks work though I mean there extremely tricky you have to know that jumping or drilling is gonna be the safe option, because after the reset your in my 50/50 right?

If this low Roundhouse kara works, I’m going to shit a brick.

Yea I’m gonna try that Dbl Fukiage. My friend told me he saw a 100% stun w/2 abares work on ORO. I know you can kara Fukiage w/c.RH, but it doesn’t look like it moves her far I’ll mess w/that tonight just to see it. Also I understand what your saying about how at max range the fukiage enders would be impossible, but when I do karakusa->FPxxSA2 (short version) on Ken or any shoto I miss the 2nd Fukiage, but if I just use Forward kick instead of short I land it. So maybe I’m timing the 2nd fukiage wrong IDK I’ll play w/that tonight, but that ORO reset works on a shit load of characters and it does a shit load of damage. It literally means death for ORO and 100% stun 100% dead.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OIY361MB

here is a link vid quality is bleh comming off my cell but watchable vids in 3gp format

Jak I tried to dl the vids but my real player keeps saying it can’t play back the file. I don’t know why, I even tried to play it w/WMP and it doesn’t have the supported codec for it. Then I tried Divx and it said the file doesn’t have an IOD ATOM wtf ever that is??? So can you convert it to a WMA file or Divx file so I can watch this?

just d/l the newest quicktime player from apple’s site and play them with that

O shit I’m waiting for Jirai to see this so he can shit a brick. So your doing: SA2->Dash->Kara Fukiage (w/s.RH)->Dash->Kara Fukiage (w/c.RH). How difficult is that? I’m mos def finna retire to training mode and mess around w/that. It still didn’t put the ORO any where near stun but know how to DBL Fukiage him is good knowlegde indeed to know.

Try what I posted early and you’ll see that, that can truely lead to full stun and does way more damage. Also like you stated it is esacpable but it’s not meant to be inescapable just tricky. If you feel the ORO player will EX Oni Yanma when he is uncertain in a certain situation then just block & preceed w/a karakusa. If the ORO jumps then shoot him down w/a close to the ground EX tsurugi to once again place him in your 50/50. I also think that since the MAKOTO will land before ORO he wouldn’t know what to expect the 1st time around. Her s.Short will place her behind ORO at the last minute of him landing from the reset and by the time he may even do a EX Oni Yanma the karakusa should be coming out. So you may get lucky and grab him at the right time, grabing him out of his EX Oni Yanma. I believe you can grab him out of an EX one at least, not sure about that. I know I asked Jinrai about that, I’ll have to find what he said about that.

Of course it didn’t put Oro close to 100% stun it was done off of a random abare instead of karakusaxfpxxabare but with that it would do low 90’s % stun wise due to being two jabs instead of strong to jab.

Is it practical:sweat: …

I will say its not impractical and that it could be used in a real match but due to spacing and opportunity issues i don’t think you would get many chances to even attempt it let alone use it.

Also i believe its More practical on Ibuki then Oro but i still use sa I against these two characters which sort of answers the question in itself.:confused:

And as i mentioned before it does have some random range issues (at least on Ibuki) not related to max range abare issues (notice how I push Ibuki into the corner before the combo) for some unknown reason their is at least one dead spot where this combo appears just not to work for reasons I cannot yet explain.

As for Oro i didn’t due any real testing range wise just confirmed it worked

As for your Oro mix-up I didn’t say it couldn’t work but I?ll let you figure out on your own why I believe it isn’t worthwile

I see, I still use SAI againg ORO and IBUKI also, but I’ll try and take some matches of me and my friend at our monthly and post them up. So I can get some feed back on issue I’ve been having lately.

May God have mercy on us all. Oro is not amused.

Moe can do the Oro/Ibuki variant 80% of the time now. There’s no special positioning required.

Thanks a lot. :confused:

OMG!!! Bad news for my friend :lol:.

:arazz: :rofl:

It’s not that it requires special positioning, it just (at least with Ibuki) seemed to me at the start of a round if you jump over her and go for the combo it just seemed to whiff… although I suppose I could be wrong about that spot…

As for his execution of the combo, cant say it surprises me, its not much harder than the normal one especially if you usually use jab to jab and a Japanese button layout doesnt hurt.

bows down to JAK…

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

I believe he’s using Strong to Jab, BTW.

check out my post, 36

http://www.shoryuken.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106024&page=2

thank you