Compiled tech for firebrand

Hi guys, I’ve been playing firebrand (team apologyman) for a couple of months now. I had to search every single place to know more about this char, srk included and watched a lot of videos.

So i decided to compile everything that i know so far about him, regarding which char connects this or that combo (firebrand/doom related).

**Feel free to give suggestions, add or correct something. **

Just to explain some of these columns:

Green cell = connects
Black cell= doesn’t work

XF1 RAW TAG (CORNER)- Tells what char connects a raw tag to doom after bon voyage with XF1 firebrand (in the corner)

GROUND SIDE SWITCH (CORNER)- The basic side switch with firebrand in the corner [after launcher -> air M M H d.H qcb.L land c.M c.H bon voyage]

AIR SIDE SWITCH (CORNER)- The air version in the corner [after launcher -> air H qcb. M H (1 hit) S land c.L c.M c.H bon voyage]

COMBO RAW TAG (CORNER)- Tells what char connect a raw tag to doom after a bon voyage without XF

XF2 RAW TAG (CORNER)- Tells what char connect a raw tag to doom after a bon voyage with XF2 (connects on every char except ammy, its just to know what char will doom hit or whiff at the tag in)

I didn’t list the mid screen side switch because it connects on everyone [launcher -> air H(1 hit) d.H qcb.M air H(1 hit) bon voyage]

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fTcbkvm-zh3zTBzbesCBwyl3fhj_5A2g9tlUKoqIzlc/edit?usp=sharing

And i forgot to mention that the wall cling fireball can be easier done if you imput [u/b u/b L]
Just practice the timing (not too fast) and there you go, better than [u/b b L] at least for me