Competition is art. Art is life expressed

Competition is a holy art and a life of competition is a life of continous self improvement through created challenges. To compete is to apply great truths that manifest through out the entirity of this world and to put them to practical use within the the competitive situation you are in. This is what we call strategies and tactics.

Be un deceived. For all competition is life. And all life is competition. The competition in life is not to win and to make another lose. It is to look at the situation before you that you all have mutually created and say, “how can we engineer this so that we can all win?”

You begin a winner, but when everyone wins then you go beyond victory. To infinity and beyond.

When in a game that has one win and one loser from the perspective of the game understand that you are not a loser. For you have not loss anything and you can truly never lose anything. You can only gain more awareness of yourself in relation to others. You can only gain more awareness of what it is that you need to do to further harmonize yourself.

In the end it doesn’t matter cause linkin park said it did not, but not because ultimate reality agreed with you.

Because video games are not respected because our generation has not taken over yet completely there are those who donot understand that a videogame allow you to compete at extremely high levels equal and exceeding games like chess or checkers.

This is because the balance options are increased and the style factor that they are updated for the ages. Competition must change just like life must. And we must never make the mistake and think that competion of the past is greater than competition of the now.

Street fighter is equal to chess.
Virtua fighter is equal to kung fu.

**EDIT: gameplay/mindgame features aren’t one in the same with sf and chess and vf and kf. but like any other they are a world that competition exists on as such growth can be obtained.

Competition is a holy art and they are equal not in similarity but in value and growth potential that it offers a human soul.
The lessons you learn and the things you interpet are up to you. And the challenge created by another being who is God manifest creates a situation unlike any other before.

The true kungfu master understands that kungfu is life. He says it all the time. just in the movie “karate kid 2010” did jackie chan say kungfu was life.

It all begins the same. You think that this competitive art that you do is seperate from everything is and is not the real world. even though it is as part of life as everything else. but then you begin to learn. and as you learn you begin to grow as a person. and as you grow as a person you realize that you are applying all the lessons learned from the video game.

But how this so? It is JUST a videogame.

A kungfu master had not such a bias blocking him. since kungfu was exhaulted in his culture it allowed him to see clearly.

The lessons he learned from kungfu could be applied to life because kungfu was a part of life. He then went further and realized that kungfu was not these moves but the idea and concepts behind it.

The ideas and concepts behind kungfu applied to life in their purest forms applied to all of life will save you.

As such, kungfu, most be life.

So it is.

Kungfu is life.
Life is kungfu.
And the tao.
and the art.
and the way.

This is a solution.

Be undeceived about who you are.

P.S. Author’s Note
I don’t know where the blog system is on srk nor if its even still here so could some one link me to it?

I haven’t proof read yet. If I write while proof reading the truth will never be expressed cause it must flow out first but i’ll edit later.

That was painful to read. Really awful. I may or may not develop later depending how lazy I am.

painful spelling wise or painful content wise?

I liked some of the analogies you made, and the beginning is pretty inspiring

but I really lost it when you said SF = chess and Virtua Fighter = Kung Fu

Competition is the holy meat grinder of existence.
Even the calm trees and quiet plants, blowing in the wind are murdering each other. Stretching out their limbs, stealing the sun from the small, robbing the weak of nutrients and spreading with reckless abandon.
Consume or die. Struggle until death. This is life.

gameplay/mindgame features aren’t one in the same with sf and chess and vf and kf. but like any other they are a world that competition exists on as such growth can be obtained.

Competition is a holy art and they are equal not in similarity but in value and growth potential that it offers a human soul.