Command grab is now invincible

Holy crap on a cracker! I assume this will be for the ex version of Ochio, but that’s one nice buff.

Gotta love the vagueness…

dont know if you guys saw the nerfs / buffs list:

EX Oicho now invincible (via BNBBN)
(via itsumobasho)
Close standing HP’s hitbox increased
Far standing HP’s damage changed to 90
Jump MP’s hurtbox reduced
Jump MK’s active frames increased
EX Headbutt on block leaves him closer to opponent by a lot. Vega’s crouch MP can now hit him with ease
Super has 8 frame startup
Ultra 2 comes out in 1 frame, character width 1.4, 720 motion
Far standing HK is now -6 on block (used to be -7)
Sumo splash active frames increased by 1 frame

says nothing about ultra 1 startup decreasing but i guess they changed it to a faster super so its just easier to go through fireballs (as it should be but sometimes it fucks you over) faster u1 meant hands combos into ultra so thats probably why they didnt do it.

but 7 bufffs 2 nerfs thats decent that is a big one though losing 30 pts of dmg on far hp… brutal. ex headbutt nerf i think can live with. i know a lot of guys wanted damage buffs so that is too bad we didnt get any but i think the nerfs are not end of the world at all and the buffs outweigh it big time, oicho has gotten insanely better he can legit play grappler style now so his mixup game is way stronger

loving the invincible command grab, u2 being 1f is massive i hope this stays. helping jump mp will help vs zoners big time. now easier to cross up too which is awesome and was needed.

Honda is my primary character, along with Bison. I have to admit that he got over buffed.
All he needed was the Jump MP buff. And maybe the 140 damage LP Headbutt, to punish jumpers. EX Oicho being invincible is just an overkill.
Close standing HP’s hitbox increased, now impossible to get in on Honda. If you dont have any fireballs, you are screwed.
Sumo splash active frames increased by 1 frame, if they replaced a startup frame with an active frame, then it means the move is invincible when hitting, like the EX version.
Jump MK buff is fair tbh.
Far standing HP is still unfair, should do 110-120. It did 140 in vanilla.

But as a trade off, they also nerfed Ex Headbutt, which is pretty big. And looking what other characters are getting (E Ryu, Ken, Vega, Guile, Sim, Sagat, etc), I think Honda’s buffs are fair.

With these buffs, i don’t see the Guile, Dhalsim and Sagat matches getting better. And I have no idea what should Honda get to make it better. Buffs are great, but these three will still shit on us

Don’t forget that Chun li’s getting buffed as well