Command Grab Glitch?

Ive been useing Colossus for quite a while now, but the other day I was playing against Strider/Doom. And when the round began i called out Commando and then wiffed the command grab(swing),which connected, however, when i did this Strider was at a little over a 3/4 of his life. What happened was he died, practically full bar damage. I know strider takes damage like a bitch but there is no way it can do that much. I also did it to Magneto this past week, and i know he can take a little more damage. Just wondering if anyone has seen this happen before. Because i know that move doesnt deal that much damage. If anyone knows what triggers this “glitch”(???)cause i sure cant figure it out plz lend your info.

Peace-n-Luv, TR

Could you explain the glitch in a bit more detail? is it sj. :qcf: + punch (wiffs) while calling CapCom anti air?

No No, nothing like that i was just stateing that commandos corridor hit, for damage assesion. Then i dashed and did the command grab (qcf+P), then roatated the stick a couple of times to add more damage and stryder just died…might aswell been full bar.
Im not saying i know how it happens nor what triggers the huge amount of extra damage dealt, it just did. This only happend that time against stryder and the time last week against magneto. i didnt do anything special or combo it in in any way, It just happened. Ive tryed recreating the match at home with a friend and have had no sucess in doing that much damage…

P-n-L