Comics you're reading

I’ve been reading Infamous Iron Man lately & it’s pretty good. Action Comics I keep up with because it focuses on Luthor

Can we petition the admin to close this forum and just merge a few threads into one comic thread back in general discussion? I feel it would be more active and fun there.

That’s possible. @Sano @Pertho on thoughts.

You’re unbanned?

MvC3 is still fucking ass.

Also, I can move this thread and then you guys can open new ones in GD no prob. Merging 3 threads would make reading it a cluster.

• I just got back into reading comics semi regularly last summer. Here’s my currently reading list:

Deadly Class
Saga
Descender
Moon Knight (Jeff Lemire)

I got the first trades of Paper Girls, and Wicked + Divine but I doubt I’ll continue with those two series. Neither of them drew me in.

I’m waiting on Harbinger: Renegades first TPB to come out. I’m a huge fan of Harbinger comics. *

X-Men: The Onslaught Saga
Superior Spider-Man Hardcover
Superman: What’s So Funny About Truth, Justice, and the American Way?
Old-school TMNT OGNs (Mirage Comics).
Grant Morrison’s New X-Men*
X-Treme X-Men Vol. 1

Comic book discussion back in GD, hellz yeah.

I am reading Injection. It is great.

I am currently reading X-men Apocalypse saga and liking it so far. Cyclops being villain with one eye and long hair looks badass.

Vader Comics are pretty good

Fine with me. Less work for me lol!

@Ramrod - Loved Hickman’s Secret Wars. I really miss him at Marvel. Seeing Doctor Doom’s messed up face for the first time in Marvel history was great. I also loved that if you read between the lines Hickman closet made the original Beyonder a god again as opposed to a malfunctioning Cosmic Cube or an Inhuman Mutant like Marvel tried to do in the past.

Deadly Class is pretty solid, but it’s one of those series that’s too dependent on where it’s going and the payoff to all the plot threads for me to say whether I like it or not. I like it right now, but that’s because it’s building to a payoff, and if it fails to stick the landing that’ll sour the entire experience for me.

Also, re-reading the XO Manowar reboot. Seriously, way to take the dumbest, most 90s bullshit comic series and actually turn it into something worthwhile. They even made motherfucking Ninjak a solid character! Ninjak! The radical white ninja dude who is just called ninja with a K tacked on at the end!

What a waste of time and money.

It ended with the Avengers dying in the process, bringing me endless joy, so worth my $20.

I don’t bother with comic books since the 90’s thanks to Rob Liefeld, and seeing the type of shit they publish now, i don’t really have a reason to come back

http://i.imgur.com/e8K2wM7h.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Knjf5vAh.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/66Zxqu7.jpg

Also, why are those idiots still bolding random words on 2016-2017?

*You didn’t even post my favorite one @Hecatom

i dont read comics anymore unless its ashley wood frank miller or joe mad

What’s funny is you guys don’t even read/own any of those comics, you’re just regurgitating some out-of-context screen shots from whatever random alt right dumpster you last visited.

I felt the opposite about X-O Manowar, and about Valiant in general: The original series was excellent (at least through the first 30 or so issues), but the reboot I dropped after the fourth trade. It was really decompressed, had very little characterization, and made no dramatic sense unless it was building to reveal Aric as the big villain. I did think it was better than the Harbinger reboot however.

Main ones I’ve been reading lately are Ms. Marvel, Doctor Strange, Black Panther, Suicide Squad (vs JL), Daredevil and Saga. Saga and Ms Marvel have been my favorites lately. I still miss Justice Leage Dark

I’m mainly reading Ms. Marvel, Champions, Avengers, Daredevil and Hack/Slash. I’m thinking about reading the Inhuman books.