Combo Into Mega Psycho Crusher

ive seen this in a video…

they combo into a MPC

IE: j.hk, s.lp,s.lp, mk sciccors…MPC

ive tried it but i cant get the MPC to connect in time. any help?

yes j.hk s.lp s.lp s.mpxxMPC

how do i connect that. ive been trying to.

just practice the s.mp into MPC, timing is key as always… i say just use it as anti-air, or learn his custom!

The knee press into MPC isn’t to hard when you get the timing down, I can do it 60% of the time now. Buktooth can do it like it’s the easiest combo in the game.

k, well if ur gonna recommend that one, try to help out with the timing… after the knee press, wait till the opponent is almost hitting the ground. that’s when the super should come out. the later, the more hits ur gonna get… and have fun charging that sucka up

i do have his custom down, i just sometimes use C. My main groove is A. and thanks for the timing info - ill try it out later. =)

what your serious you can do the scissor kick into Super Pscho Crusher like in the sai-rec video?? holy shit and buk does it regularly? Do you use old school guile charging to do it? I can never seem to do it.

More combos into the Super Psycho Crusher including Standing jabx3,
cr. HP xx super psycho crusher. You should be able to do all of M.Bison’s normal strings into Super Psycho crusher as well.

damn… i tried for about an hour to do a MPC after a sciccors… its not working. i either do an empty lp/mp/hp or just a head bash. any more tips or something?? this shits fustrating.

The Sai-rec combo was actually started with a meaty headstomp (Zangief RC’ed a taunt), c mk, mk scissors, mpc.
The mpc link, so I’ve heard, is one frame. So basically…if you can do stuff like…Chun’s s mp xx kick super, this should be really easy for you.

Alright, so ive done it a couple times now. i looked at the old threads - found one thats related to this. I used Gunter’s method b, f-b hk. Thanks Gunter. its still difficult for me to pull off but i said fuck it, im going back to A Groove.

I was trying for like 15 minutes and even with the charge buffering I can’t get enough charge to do the mpc. And waiting a bit longer means I miss =[ It’s pretty friggin hard it seems to me. I think the speed of my MPC input may also be part of the problem. How many of the MPC hits do actually connect?

i think it was like… 8 or 7.

dude, yeah its pretty hard. theres only VERY VERY little space for it to hit, do it to late, you miss. Do it too early, it wont come out.

hey im kinda new so does all that mean jump+hard kick, short kick light punch…and what does (xx)mpc mean?

So that’s how its done without the hit frame of a canceled C.MK or S.MP. Usually, I do Charge Back - Neutral + C.MK or S.MP - Towards + HK - Back. The C.MK or S.MP usually gives me more charge time. Yeah, its easier to juggle with a Mega Psycho Crusher with a HK Knee Press than a MK Knee Press. Also, I usually do this:

Cross Up J.Roundhouse - S.WP x 3 - S.MP - HK Knee Press - Mega Psycho Crusher

Hurts like a bitch on K-Groove.

holy crap so you I never knew you could combo that…