Combining partitions

Ok so I want to game up my partitioning game some more. So I want to know some combinations of partitioning. I think these are some combinations. I don’t know and can’t try it out since I don’t have the game anymore. Also, these are moves while standing. Correct me if I am wrong. Please. Some math required. :confused:

Jab/Short whiffed= 1/4 charge.

Jab/Short hit or blocked= 1/3 charge
Strong/Forward whiffed= 1/3 charge.
Dash= 1/3 of full charge.

Empty jump= 2/3 charge.

Strong/Forward hit or blocked= 1/2 charge.
Fierce/Roundhouse whiffed= 1/2 charge.

Fierce/Roundhouse hit or blocked= 1 charge.

So I am thinking you can mix some of these up. Like:

2 Jabs/Shorts whiffed+ 1 Fierce whiffed= Charge
Dash or Forward/Strong whiffed+ Empty jump= Charge.
2 jabs/shorts+ 1 Strong/Forward blocked or hit= Charge.

I think this can help for those who want to learn partitioning at first to get the timing and rythm. It’s like a freestyle partition. I don’t know. Am I right? Well hope this helps but more impotantly, works! Correct if I am wrong. :looney:

a good one i like to do is through out a few mp’s like i’m building meter and hide a down back charge in it so i can be prepaired for whatever comes but ofcourse there expecting something.

^^

lol, we’ve all seen the video. I don’t think I’d ever be able to use that though. I mean the only reason you would ever need to randomly throw out MPs is if you were waiting for the opponent to jump in, but unless your opponent really sucks they will parry your flash kick. And if you’re going to the extent of doing random MPs, you might as well partition down back instead of just down, so you can throw an LOV instead if needed. There are much better ways to partition IMO.

i like to save my charges in a shoe box on top of my refridgerator. just for a rainy day.

just an example c.c and i try to do standing flashkicks as often as possible ie charge down let go of down hit mk then up mk if they parry the mk then i usually abort mission if i see it coming or ex flash kick

That’s 100000Xs different from randomly throwing out MPs like you mentioned earlier. Also, if they block you’re screwed.

i suppose you got me on there

It just hit me. Can Remy do a walking Flashkick?

I know Urien can do walking Headbutt and I learned it. What about Remy though?