Collosus combo

LoLz I dont know no flashy combos besides B&B, but I tend to do this a lot:

jump-in f+hp, launch, sj.hk xx power dive (bring Colossus down as soon as his first hit hits). Not really flashy, but it hurts like hell…

Corner combo

j.HK(deep), dash c.HP(do this fast)xxqcf.HP, Otg c.LK, st.HK, sj.LP, sj.MP (you can get more hits on some characters but his aircombos are kinda iffy when his opponent is too high above him)xxqcf.LKxxqcf.pp(the two power dive hits must be done in quick succession other wise they’ll get a free combo when you whiff the second hit)

100% non corner combo

j.RKorFP,s.RK+Thanos Capture, sj.RK xxx Power Dive xxx d+pp, [Capture Hits], s.RK, sj.lp,lk,lp,FK Shoulder Charge xxx Power Dive xxx d+pp.:evil: :cool:

This is my favorite & best Colosuss combo to make your opponent think twice about his combo ability

Jumping LK, forward + HP, standing close HK, Super Jump, LPx2, LK, forward + HP, Power Tackle (LK) or HK

8 hits and does some extreme damage

MIZTER ED!!! Wutup my Man!

Ok…guys…

I play “TEAM SCREAM” = i.e. Storm(Proj), Sent(Proj), Colossus(AAA).

This is the shit I use:

Sent on point:

S.RH, call Col., sj. FP, lp. Rocket punch — ~84 damage

Storm on point:

d.lk, d.mk, S.FK, call Col., Hail storm — mid 80’s

Also her air combo>lightning storm HCs easily into power dive and vice versa w/ power dive to hail.

Colossus on point:

crossup j.RH, d.FP+call Sent., dash F, S.RH ==> any air combo

note: condition people not to AA Colossus by using delayed RH shoulders from regular jump. Then you can make the crossup occur more frequently!

Fun Newb Sent/Colossus trick:

If you need to get Colossus out and plan on HCing Sent in, then do a Power dive, bring Col down behind the opponent then at the last second cancel in Sent w/ HSF. Sent comes in behind them! Fun! (Not for use on anyone with an understanding of the game!)

Lastly my Fav Colossus Combo
-w/ Ironman (AA)

Crossup RH, d.FP., call IM, LK Shoulder, IM catches them, brings them back right behind you, d.lk, to the Spinneroony (QCF+FP)!!!

~105 damage :evil:

:confused: Team scream is the gayest of all teams.

I think its better than Storm/Sent/Capcom. Colossus > Cap. Commando.

Errrr…what???

Sorry to say Ed…I’m completely disagreeing on this one. There’s a reason Cap Commando is a widely used character, and who did i run through 3 characters with at FR7…I’ll give you a hint…it wasn’t Colossus:D

Colossus has his great strong points, but he still lacks some of the things that make commando a good assist and sometimes even point character. Things like various projectiles…and an anti-air that will stuff anything*

Peace
-D-

*even though Colossus’ anti-air does stop alot of things…it’s required to catch out in front of your opponent, i.e: he can still be hit from directly above.

Fine my Colossus vs your Commando 1 on 1. I got 50 bucks says colossus will win.:smiley:

BET THAT SHIT!!!

Next Time i see you…hope you got my money

I agree wit Renegade. Colosuss has great assists better than Juggz and Hulk. But how do u combo Power Dive I can combo it one the dive and not on the way up in the corner ???

Timing…it’s all about the timing

here’s a couple I was playing around with…

Jumping Rh, c.lk, c.rh +iron man anti-air xx shoulder tackle (the ground one), run forward a bit S.RH, into bnb power dive.

corner - J.Fp, command grab, otg c.lk + cyclops aa, c.fp, vertical tackle xx power dive (2 hits).

Jumping RH, clk, c rh +iron man anti air x shoulder tackle xx power up armor super, tackle xx power dive

corner - j.fp, s.rh +ice man boulder assist, j.fp (wait a second), command grab, otg c.lk, s.rh, into bnb power dive

more to come

Yeah, Im gonna have to go with big man on this one! I’ll put $50 on Ed whenever yall do meet up!

Plus in a match like Santhrax versus Team Scream Colossus’ AAA eats the Captain’s AAA for lunch! Col. is delayed so Commando is standing around like he’s waitin on a bus and he gets hit by one! On top of that, Colossus as an assist can take lots more damage than CrapCom. On top of that, all those neat combos with Sent and Storm using CC for bonus damage can be done with Colossus, too. Fast flys, assist to hail storm AND when you are HSFing and they guard cancel and try to get out… Call Colossus he catchs them on the way out of the super. Even if they block it keeps them in stun long enough for Sent to finish. On top of that, Logan is a queer! I know he sends me nude photos! Hey Logan I don’t swing that way buddy!

Thats a mad stack of shit if you are keeping up with all those “on top of thats”.

I dont play colossus to much but usually i use him in my Doom/colossus/t-bon.
They all support each other pretty nicely. Hard as tits to do well against god tier teams but oh well its still fun.

when colossus is on point you can lk+doom, lk, shoulder charge (rocks hit), power dive.
Works anywhere but hard to hit on people who aren’t scrubs, still fun to power dive there ass though :evil:

Ben Damon, awesome post man.

As for Colossus combos, his dive gets scaled like a hoe, so the sooner the better. Corner combos with rocks are the best. You can j.rh them down into the rocks 3 times before power diving at corner, then dhc ftw.

The beefier the first few hits are, the better.

Props to everyone, combos are stylin.