College Station Thread: Anyone in this college town?

Nice. Yeah one of us has a ps2, and all of that, but we just never spent time on it, and his stick is starting to fail. Btw my name is Kyle.

shit, of course I have to work until midnight on Monday. I’m off Tue and Fri tho and I get off at 8p on Sat.

Im down to play sf4 as well. I play on ps3 but my stick is dual modded so the console doesnt matter. Ill be in town next saturday the 22nd.

If anyone plays on PSN hit me up as well, my name is Travenport

Travenport, you’ll be in CS this upcoming semester? I’m just wondering.

Also, feel free to hit me up on PSN as well, my tag there is my screenname here as well.

Yeah, im gonna be there this semester

Ill add you right now andjita

btw, after some difficulties signing in my new PSN name is Trav-Dav

So do we want to set a time to meet? Seems like Tuesday is going to be the best bet for most of us to meet up right. I’m off @ 11 am on Tuesday and I’m sure sanjay could play in thececenong at least but I’m coool with a long game session. FYI, I’m coming back to CS late tonight but if you want to play I’m down (night owl here).

My phone # is 979-235-7124, btw. Feel fine to call/text and we can set up a time to meet

For sure something tomorrow would be pretty cool, just depends on where we should meet and stuff. So guess I’ll be checking back and forth on here.

Well my place Is somewhat big for a one room. I have a 19" myself, but there is space for a few more tvs as I have tables and whatnot for more. Like I stated I’ll ne off at 11 am tomorrow and in cool to play all day if wanted.

I can bring a 19in tv, xbox360, stick (works on 360 only), and some games (I have Marvel, SF4, and Blazblue).

If you want to go ahead and bring that, that’d be cool.

alright I guess I’ll be bringing my stick along as well if there will be a 360. Also I wont be able to play until later tonight, around 7 is my guess. Going to eat with some friends that just came in town/moving back in for school. If you want to PM me directions if it’s set that it’s going down at your place that’d be cool, my number is 281-734-8755 as well. Oh yeah, and who do you all main, just wondering???

Right now its balrog, im tryin to pick up sagat within the next week or so

ooohhh boy. Lol, I hate sagats. I usually just play Ryu/Balrog. Praying I dont hear any Blankas…

I mostly play Akuma, but I can play a few others decently at least.

so anything going down tonight?

Fenix is at my place currently, trying to get Sanjay coming, and a friend from Woodlands is en route. So yes, stuff is going down :wink: Call me when you can come over, i’ll give you directions then. See you this evening.

Friends are late, and probably wont be able to give you a call until about 9. Sorry if it’s an inconvinence for you, but I’ll be talking to you around then.

lol whats wrong with sagat? btw andjita do yoiu feel like playing online while u wait for everyone to show up, if so shoot me an invite on PSN Trav-Dav

suckered into going out tonight, damn feel bad for flakin on something we were trying to set up. I’ll make it up by doing something at my place, maybe on a Saturday, or I get off work at 10pm tomorrow night if anyone is up for stuff then. Shit, sorry guys… and Trav, did you do your own dual mod, been looking into doing it.