Cody's Meaty Combo

i usually beat the crap out of cody at the arcade, the same player too

the other day this one regular i always beat comes to play cody against me again… but i couldnt even get a move off…

it was like my controller wasnt working at all… does he have some sort of abel-like combo where its a series of moves connected into one move?

this time i couldnt get off any move between his 3 or 4 hits, he always came at me with the same hard combo, and nothing i could do could let me get a hit off

i always blocked the first strike, and no matter how many other strikes i blocked or when i went to do my counter, i couldnt get a hit in…even after a block… and I’m no noob, my timing is spot on

do his hits have like 50 frames or what?it went from like one 50 frame hit to the next, with like 1 frame in between them, i couldnt counter.

any ideas why? is it one of his moves or something?

it might have been the controller, but i played at the same arcade all day long, so i doubt it, i left angry after that match and didnt see if the controller was broken or not

don’t mash in between frame traps, to prevent to get counter hit. other then that. cody has no real “block string” other then chained c.lp, c.lp and cl.mp, c.lp/c.lk

ya, thanks… maybe,

maybe i didnt really know how long each animation was or what to expect, but i thinks a little unlikely because I normally beat the crap out him

it seemed the combo was something like taking a pipe out, and some kick maybe, then something else…

anyway, it seemed to play out like Sagat’s strikes where you cant do anything if you dont have a good wakeup, he can just go from one strike to the next to the next while you are blocking without you being able to counter in between hits.

but maybe i underestimated him and should have tried my block strings

that’s either his focus attack or his ultra 2. lol

possibly, it was the end of like an 8 hour SSF4 streak at the arcade… he might have done his ultra but i was just too frizzled out to even notice…

thats actually possible… though i think i’ll probably have to wait to get ahold of the PC release to know for sure

[media=youtube]XO60Q0W_PGM[/media]

Not to be a jerk, but if you were too frizzled out to see if he was doing an ultra attack or not, your timing probably wasn’t ‘spot on’ either.

you know i wasnt gonna even respond to this thread but HOLY SHIT, what a busy man!
8hour streak of sf @ some undisclosed arcade parlayed directly into a 7hour 46post srk debut!

http://shoryuken.com/forum/search/64683/

tho miffed by this newly created thread(nothing to do w/meaty combos @ all btw), i like to give people the benefit of the doubt… so i checked out some of these 46posts, only to come across golden nuggets such as:

so unless proven otherwise, im gonna have to share sentiment w/some of the guys from the tier list thread

& in the unlikely event youre not trolling: read more & type less.

This HAS to be a troll. My troll sense was tingling by the end of the 2nd sentence in this thread.

obviously. but this forum is pretty…well let’s call it “silent”. so why not feed the troll?

thats what i was thinking too… my head was hurting, my eyes were sore

well, theres trolling, which i dont really think you understand the meaning of, and then theres baiting.

and then there’s polluting

and attacking

and antagonizing

all of which have EXACTLY NOTING TO DO WITH ANYTHING REMOTELY LIKE WHAT YOU SHOULD PROBABLY BE DOING

how about wiping off your chin and trying to grasp what it is your posts look like

they are rubbish, pollution, eyesores, nothing but useless trash talking

what are you hoping to get out of it’?

posts need a relevant goal or target or objective, something productive and beneficial, and contributory

what are you trying to say? you think you can kick the crap out me in real life or something?

or that you are more well protected in your anonymity behind that keyboard than I am?

or that your are more deeply entrenched in this forum than I am?

or that you have some level of posting superpower and rights that I do not?

honestly, you have no use, you personality is not omniscient, your dna is not written into every byte of data on the fourm

you will kindly learn your place and learn to walk away from what troubles your already deeply troubled mind and frail psyche

you will take heed to not tread on my thread or posts, and only reply to them if you have anything on-topic to say,

if, in fact, you do possess the ability to make an intelligible and thoughtful post having actual content, rather than simply pouting and spouting about and throwing your little tantrums everyplace in the forum

its disgusting that I have to even look at the crap you just typed,

its like walking into a troubled childrens home

its like lord of the flies up in here.

back off, grow up, take your “chill pills” and try to BE COOL

just pack up your little ideas, and slowly walk away,

and try to kep from oozing slime all over everything you see

just really, keep things clean and shiny and new… we dont need your filthy grubby little hands all over every thread on the internet

get outside… try meditation, and lay off the sugary snacks…

and no, the thread was entitled Meaty Combos, because of the giant frames in the strikes and the giant hit stuns in the strikes

its unbelievably meaty

so… honestly ‘folks’, if you have nothing useful or serious to add to my original post

just walk away… keep your dirty hands in your pockets, keep the graffiti pen capped, keep your grimy shoes and hair and drool and ooze off of this thread

and anyone with any serious answer could respond, especially any really good cody user who has experience with keeping people in block states whilst firing a barrage of VERY MEATY attacks, strongs or fierces…with HUGE Block Stun and Hit Frames

i think that tinkling was some infatuation you feel towards the musky hairy manly baiters you’re on board with

if you would like to discuss what i wrote in detail, perhaps you could create a thread just for miracle jabs

if in fact you have anything to say at all, rather than just some misplaced notion that everyone who isnt on board with ono’s dementia is a “scrub”

or create a “scrub” thread, and lets discuss that in lengthy detail

if in fact you’re even capable of civilized discussion…

maybe if you learned to type using more than 2 fingers, you wouldnt come across so agitated and jaded

HAHAHAHAH Ten_Zen - you are an f’ing lunatic

lol @ this thread. actually you can reversal inbetween the hits of Cody’s Ultra 2. its probably better to only try this when you cant afford to take the chip damage.

Lmao, you are a scrub in every sense of the term.

Man, srk has gotten so gdlk over the past year!