Cody players at Evo

Lol I kept thinking that. But every week at WNF. And now Evo. I dunno what to think anymore. WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOR?

Flash also went to zangief and sakura. He got top8 evo with zangief one year. So the mains were viper, zangief, sakura, gen, cody, bison. :expressionless:

Here’s Flash playing Cody. It’s not great viewing…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8f6lBKOJauw

I was like “EX Zonk confirmed unblockable” after watching one of BJ’s streamed matches.

@groundedSF @Eternal yeah I play with Flash down here in Miami. He mains a lot of characters. But I hate the Cody vs. Ryu. He feels Cody is good in this game. But One disrespectful jump from Ryu or miss timed Anti-air and pretty much you lost half your life. I hate Cody. He is cool and fun, but just frustrating to main that’s for sure. I also main Juri and I know Momochi must hate Cody for not using her against Luffy, but Juri is not a goooooooooood Match-up. Cody can Fight Rose.

@Igydigital‌ I like the Cody vs Ryu matchup, mostly because it ends up being straight up footsies and that’s where I like playing the game. Although playing against Valle is something very different to what I’m used to.

Albeit late, I had a blast talking up with the Cody Gang I saw playing casuals at EVO. I was playing the Black / Yellow Alt Cody. I don’t recall who I was talking to about this, but I did do a few tests in training after the fact about Cody’s lvl 2 focus - it looks to be +4 as noted here like I thought. So it’s a hella useful tool when pressuring, as you can make a true block string doing lvl 2 focus -> c.lk and mixup from there.