Cleaning the Universe from Evil: Mike Haggar Thread

So now hes confirms. What you think?

Title needs to be:

“Mayor of the World, Man of burning Vigor!: The Mike Haggar Thread”

Well he’s gonna be a grappler and yes would have similar moves to Zangief but would have his own style with them, but also he would have his own moves like double axe handles and maybe an in-dash grab(maybe), all in all I hope they give him good speed to dash about and get around some characters without being pinned down.

Even though I’m not a fan of needing a fancy/catchy thread title for each character, I’ve always been fond of

‘Codys been kidnapped!’ as the catchline

Confirmed? Where?

Capcom Europe can’t hold a secret to save their lives.

If he is based off his Final Fight 3 version, he should be fine.

Is this OP gonna keep the page updated when new info comes out? Also title needs to mention Mayor of America somewhere.

That doesn’t confirm anything, all the post really confirms (“we’re not saying anything”), is that it’s Haggar and the image is real, which anyone with half a mind on this forum should have been able to figure out already seeing as it was Capcom who posted the image in the first place…

Shitty thread at the moment, Mike Haggar is NOT confirmed yet for MvC3.
If this thread is allowed to stay open for now, we might as well start a C.Viper thread and a Frank West thread and a She-Hulk thread while we are at it.

Agreed. This thread has been made prematurely.

Until we get an actual Haggar trailer, I believe a Haggar thread should wait. But hey, maybe we’ll get a Haggar trailer at SoCal Regionals this weekend.

Worst thread title ever.

Anyways, cool beans! Welcome to the game!

“Drop me a line so I can visit your hospital room!”

We have a picture and acknowledgement from a Capcom representative. It’s good enough for confirmation.

No offense bro, but I call BS until I see an official picture or pictures/video from him in-game.

Where in this “aknowledgement” does it say MvC3? This is about as basseless as MODOK…

And yet MODOK was correct.

As much as I want to believe that the ‘President of The Justice’ has been confirmed, its a pretty ambiguous confirmation.

Where’s the confirmation?

Hi Mike!

Meh. The fact that we’re even having this conversation means that there’s no official confirmation and nothing much to discuss yet. Closed. Reopen once we get an announcement. No need to precreate threads just in case something is interpreted correctly.