CIA Surveillance: C.Viper Video Thread

Thread is now stickied. If any of you guys know how to do spoiler tags could you please let me know? If not I’ll try to figure it out eventually lol

[details=Spoiler][/ spoiler] there you go bro, thanks for putting in the effort, it IRKS me when someone makes a thread and never updates the OP. Btw viper infinite [media=youtube]LtG0Q9eXJM0&feature=player_embedded#at=304[/media]
[media=youtube]Tx81RnBN_4k&NR=1[/media]
[media=youtube]s8UNHGwVWrQ&feature=related[/media]
[media=youtube]4hEZoza_rF4&feature=related[/media]

Infinite

Marlin Pie just released a video and explanation of a C Viper infinite

Eventhubs
Lab-or-atory Vol. 4: C. Viper infinite in Marvel vs. Capcom 3 : News : EventHubs.com

youtube
[media=youtube]LtG0Q9eXJM0&feature=player_embedded[/media]

PS

Don’t forget to donate to Nina :stuck_out_tongue: LOL

Infinite is really easy to do I tested it just now and got several reps going with ease. The TK BK is just 2148+H.

Wow haha well that was easy. And it’s no problem, I’m glad to be helping the Viper boards out.

footage of marlinpie’s cviper from Saturday Night Blackout (4/2/11) on Project Failure on Justin.tv

Justin.tv - stream0nster - Cheeseburger (CAPT/HULK/HAGG) vs. MarlinPie (CVIP/MAGS/AMMY) Saturday Night Blackout (4/2/11) Part 1
Justin.tv - stream0nster - Cheeseburger (CAPT/HULK/HAGG) vs. MarlinPie (CVIP/MAGS/AMMY) Saturday Night Blackout (4/2/11) Part 2
Justin.tv - stream0nster - Essex (HAGG/WESK/DOOM) vs. MarlinPie (CVIP/MAGS/AMMY) Saturday Night Blackout (4/2/11)
Justin.tv - stream0nster - MarlinPie (CVIP/MAGS/AMMY) vs. UVG.Noel Brown (SENT/DORM/DOOM) Saturday Night Blackout (4/2/11)
Justin.tv - stream0nster - Bionic Goy (SPNC/WOLV/CHRS) vs. MarlinPie (CVIP/MAGS/AMMY) Saturday Night Blackout (4/2/11)
Justin.tv - stream0nster - MarlinPie (CVIP/MAGS/AMMY) vs. Kryonik (WOLV/SKRL/TASK) Saturday Night Blackout (4/2/11)
Justin.tv - stream0nster - MarlinPie (CVIP/MAGS/AMMY) vs. EMP.SmoothViper (MAGS/DORM/SENT) Saturday Night Blackout (4/2/11)

The matches with Cheeseburger and Noel Brown was infuriating to watch. The amount of stupidity that Noel and Cheeseburger’s team can get away with is retarded. No disrespect to either of those players though. Anyways, the first combo Marlin does with Viper in the first video should be noted. From what I saw the combo was this.

c.M, c.H, M TK, S TK, neutral sj, air dash down, j.H, land, s.H, L Seismo, IADF, j.H, j.S, land, s.H, S (2 hits), sj.H, dj, j.H, j.S, air dash down, dash, L Seismo, j.H, S BK, land, S, sj.H, dj, j.H, j.S, land, Cold Star assist, OTG L Seismo [SJC H TK feint on hit, H TK feint on hit, H BK, Burst Time] All of this occurs as Cold Star is hitting. Uses 3 levels but he builds 2 bars in the combo and it dealt over a million damage as Captain America died from the combo at like full health.

Seems like MarlinPie’s BnB is only 1 rep of box dash loop, launch, sj.H, dj, j.H, j.S, air dash down to land as fast as possible, dash in Seismo OTG, j.H, S BK, land, launch, sj.H, dj, j.H, j.S, OTG Seismo combo with Cold Star hitting then Burst Time.

I’ll have to check out the damage output of this but it’s probably the most damaging Viper combo that puts you at -1 meter but also positionally puts you at advantage as they’re usually in the corner after this combo.

didn’t see this in this thread, apologies if it has already been posted. but i find this pretty sick ^^:

[media=youtube]8eRiIOSVUqc&feature=player_embedded#at=109[/media]

btw lol @ marlinpie matches, this guy is way too gdlk. ^^ watching him play is actually one of the most entertaining things i can think of in terms of mvc3!

Second combo does 775,200 damage.
I can’t do the first combo so I can’t check lol

The Break Weekly; MarlinPie going at it.

[media=youtube]u-STnoFMvO4]YouTube - The Break Weekly #103 - W1 - [AG[/media]
[media=youtube]IHh2u3a5W_4]YouTube - The Break Weekly #103 - W2 - [AG[/media]
[media=youtube]Dofssy9Lg6I]YouTube - The Break Weekly #103 - WF - [AG[/media]
[media=youtube]p-2IwML26VI]YouTube - The Break Weekly #103 - GF - [AG[/media]

Here’s a video of a combo that i came up with. I was trying some options regarding assists to extend combos and i found this one xD

[media=youtube]TzVpI3etPVE[/media]

This is a C.Viper Combo using Arthur’s Dagger Assist and 3 Bars. The combo itself builds 1.90 of Hyper Bar, its a corner carrier - from middle to corner - works in the corner also.

Here’s the notation:
L M H S (A1) xx m.TK , M H S xx m.TK s.TK , H S , j.M H S, 623L , j.H S xx s.BK , c.H S , j.M H S, 623L xx 214AA

EDIT: sry for the crappy quality xD

I found a interesting tactic to use with Viper. Her QCF + 2ATK eats the entire hitbox of beam priority moves. Only have to eat the beam hitbox with your hitbox and its gone completely. Heres a video to explain

[media=youtube]78qzDWTE10c[/media]

Wow, that’s really nice to know! Does that same situation apply with DHCs where you can sit in the flame afterward and punish? Not near the game at the moment and can’t test. D:

Yes it does apply. Heres a video of akuma doing it but the exact thing applies for Viper.

[media=youtube]23BMA2HbmNs[/media]

[media=youtube]0m4nue-U8Z8&feature=channel_video_title"[/media].

Nice stuff! Though did you test countering in characters or invincible counters in such as drones cancel before hitting the ground with Hard Drive?

Damn, I forgot to mention that. Lol!

Anyway, there are a few invincible Crossover Counters that will hit Viper as she’s recovering (i.e: Ryu’s DP). Though, you’ll still be hit by Round Harvest. I’m not sure, but I think that Hard Drive is the only thing that will go through her and outlast Round Harvest.

I’ll update the video description and/or add a second video really soon.

Animated level 3s like Dante/Trish may also be an issue since they have invincible start up and once the animation is going it lasts long enough to get away from things.

Yeah, Dante and Trish are perfect for the X-Factor punish.

Similarly to Hard Drive, you can also Crossover Counter into Phoenix Rage.

I uploaded 7 more Crimson Viper videos to my YouTube channel!

www.youtube.com/googlebonker

[media=youtube]illZ7BtPiYs"[/media]
[media=youtube]zZps9I7u07w"[/media]
[media=youtube]Ii0f69A0I4g"[/media]
[media=youtube]ThiN_4-TJMk"[/media]
[media=youtube]Bi5SCv0kTm4"[/media]
[media=youtube]ClrcmHzACsA"[/media]
[media=youtube]MBO0a0M3QOQ"[/media]

Plus, there are Amaterasu, Crimson Viper, and Ryu Team combo videos!