Churro had a great idea!

This! Let’s do it!
Just make a HUGE combo video that covers at least EVERY other character in the game. It’d be tough, but it’s possible. What’s everyone think?

Wait I thought he just meant a Tron compilation not a roster compilation lol.

Err… uh. he did. That’s my bad. I didn’t clarify.
I should’ve said let’s do a combo video that features assists with everyone in the cast. >_< Like, the shit people haven’t seen or thought of, ya know?
What could help tron extend her combos. What looks fancy as shit. Right?
Does that make more sense, because I fucked up in the original post. XD

That sounds like fun. blows off dust from recording equipment

Ohhhh thats what you meant. To be honest I think im running out of ideas when it comes to Tron combos. lol

If I can get a decent camera to record some stuff, I wouldn’t mind.

No Rikir. NO. You think up more shit. XD
I’m not even talking about practical stuff. Anything you can think of that lets you get another king servbot. Something that’s not anywhere NEAR practical in a real match.
Of course standard bnb’s will work, too. But it’d be great to get some crazy shit going on, ya know?

It’s a little difficult to come up with new stuff for Tron as of now.
What I actually meant was that it’d be cool to combine all the Wesker Must Die entries into one video to put in the original post for the combo thread, but I think we’re ok as is.

I’m down for this. My team is Tron /Viewtiful Joe/ Haggar. I’m quite proud of my tron team bnb combo, it can even be extended with a few bomb loops. And by a few…I mean 3 loops max depending on combo starter due to the hitstun.

You guys can use my Tron/Thor/Ghost Rider vid from a few months ago

Ok. I’m back. Works been killing me.
I just want to have a cool community combo video
I mean, come on. Skrull has a community video. Why not Tron?
If you guys wanna have a community combo video then i’d be more than happy to edit one up unless someone more qualified wants to. :stuck_out_tongue: